Panskura Banamali College Merit List 2020: B.Ed Provisional Merit List has been published on 17th November 2020. The college has started the admission process for MPEd and BEd. Applicants can check the schedule below. The admission facility is under the vacant seats. Candidates who register for the UG courses into this college can check and download the merit list through this article. On the basis of class 12th marks, admission into UG courses is given. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admission purposes. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Panskura Banamali College is a Govt. aided college affiliated under Vidyasagar University, West Bengal. It is accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC. To know more about the provisional admission list of Panskura Banamali College, check the article.
- The Panskura Banamali College B.Ed Provisional Merit List has been released. Check Here. The last date for admission is 21st November 2020. Visit the website for more details. Check the schedule below.
- Panskura Banamali College 5th Selection List is Published. Click Here. The last date to pay fees is 18th September 2020.
B.Ed Admission Schedule and Prospectus
MPEd Admission Schedule 2020-21 and Prospectus
Panskura Banamali Admission Schedule 2020-21 (UG)
Panskura Banamali College Merit List Dates 2020
The candidates who are planning on applying for admission to the courses of Panskura Banamali College will have to keep visiting the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates. The admission schedule will mention all the relevant events. Once the dates are available, the candidate will have to download and save the schedule so as not to miss any of the important events.
We will update the final dates here as soon as the College releases them.
Panskura College Final Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Panskura Banamali College will release in an online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates who successfully fill up the Application form will be able to go through the Merit List and check if they are eligible for admission to the college or not. It is important that the candidate must provide the correct and valid details in the Application Form as the college will not be conducting any form of an entrance exam. The availability of the Merit List will be as per the admission schedule. It will be important to provide the correct details in the login credentials in order to access the Merit List successfully.
Once the Merit List is available, the candidate must go through it very carefully. The Merit List will have all the important details which will be relevant for the candidates. The details present on the Merit List will be the Name of the candidate, Application Form number, Course Name, candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate in the Merit List, etc. In case if any of the detail on the Merit List is found to be invalid or incorrect, the candidate must contact the examination authorities immediately.
Steps to Check Panskura Banamali College Merit List 2020
Candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list of Panskura Banamali College.
- Head to the official website of Panskura College.
- Click on the link “ Panskura Banamali Final Merit List 2020”.
- Select the appropriate course and category (general or honours).
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Details Present on Panskura College Admission List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Panskura Banamali College. Panskura Banamali College Final Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Candidate’s ID
- Full Name
- Subject ID
- Merit Points
- Physically Handicapped
- Date of merit list release
Preparation of Panskura Banamali College Merit List 2020
On the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the candidates. The preparation of the Merit list for admission to UG courses is on the basis of marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination. Students are called for counselling on the basis of the Panskura Banamali College Merit List 2020.
Panskura Banamali College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the merit list, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates must carry certain documents and certificates at the time of reporting. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is below.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates need to carry certain documents on the reporting day at the Panskura Banamali college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of the H.S. Mark sheet
- The original and one self-attested photocopy of the Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificat
- A print copy of the locked subject
- Payment proof
- Printout of Application Form
In case you have any doubts, then comment down below.