Cachar College Selection List: Cachar College, Silchar was established in 1960. It is a premier institute of higher learning in south Assam. Cachar College is one of the finest institutions for higher studies in the north-eastern part of India. It is located in the picturesque town of Silchar, Assam. The Cachar college offers both higher secondary and undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. It is affiliated with Assam University and the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and also supported by the Government of Assam. Selection List of Cachar College has been released on www.cacharcollege.ac.in on 23rd June 2018.
Cachar College Selection Lists
Cachar College Selection list 2018 has been released on www.cacharcollege.ac.in. Candidates can check below the Selection Lists released by Cachar College for various courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Cachar College General Selection & Wait List
Cachar College Selection List 2018
|Arts (Day Shift)||Click Here to View|
|Arts (Morning Shift)||Click Here to View|
|Science||Click Here to View|
|Commerce (Day Shift)||Click Here to View|
|Commerce (Morning Shift)||Click Here to View|
Cachar College Wait List 2018
|Arts||Click Here to View|
|Science||Click Here to View|
|Commerce||Click Here to View|
Cachar College Admission 2018
Cachar College Admissions 2018 will be done on the basis of selection list. Cachar College Selection list for Arts, Commerce & Science Courses has been released. If the candidate’s name is present in the www.cacharcollege.ac.in selection list they would become eligible for admission 2018. Candidates whose name is present in the Cachar College Selection list can follow the steps below:
- Applications for admission to Cachar College can be submitted online @ www.cacharcollege.ac.in
- Candidates need to log in to the admission portal newly launched by the college, fill up the details asked for and submit the form online.
- Candidates must pay a fee of INR 200 for the application form through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/cash cards/ online wallets.
- To be eligible to apply for UG courses, candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with relevant subjects.
- Admissions to undergraduate programs are merit-based.
Cachar College BA, B.Sc. and B.Com Admission 2018
Cachar College Silchar offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science. Undergraduate applicants need to successfully clear 10+2 examination to be eligible to apply for admission to any UG program. Candidates are evaluated purely on the basis of their 10+2 marks (as applicable) and those shortlisted must appear before an Admission Committee for document verification and counselling. The names of shortlisted candidates are published on the college website. Selected candidates have to make the fee payment for admission on the scheduled date.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.A||English||Pass marks in 12th examination with relevant subjects from a recognized higher secondary board.||10th/ 10+2 Marks, evaluation by Admission Committee.|
|B. Com||Business Management|
|Accountancy and Taxation|
Cacha College Seat Intake 2018
Cachar College Fee Structure
Document Verification for Cachar College Admission 2018
- Print out of duly filled application form signed by the applicant and parent/guardian of the applicant.
- System generated fee receipt as a proof of payment.
- Cachar College enrolment card (applicable for candidates who have passed HS from Cachar College).
- 2 recent passport size photographs with application number written on the reverse side.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of HSLC examination admit card as age proof document.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of HSLC and/or HS mark sheets and pass certificates.
- Character certificate.
- Parent income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Differently Abled person certificate
- Gap period certificate
- Migration and Transfer certificate
- Document/ certificate for sports quota/ NCC/ Scouts and Guides.
- AHSEC/AUS registration card for re-admission.
- 3 stamp size photographs
Important Points Regarding Cachar College
- Selection list is released on www.cacharcollege.ac.in official website of Cachar College.
- Maximum student intake in HS for each of the 3 streams (Arts, Commerce and Science) is 300.
- Maximum student intake for B. Sc and B. Com courses is 300 while for B.A it is 350.
- Fee amount for HS first year is Rs. 3, 325 for male students and Rs. 2, 785 for female students.
- Fee amount for TDC 1st semester is Rs. 3, 795 for Arts and Commerce Honours and Rs. 4, 525 for Science Honours.
- Students who have cleared HSLC/HS examination from boards other than SEBA must pay an additional amount of Rs. 500 along with the regular fee for each course.