Cachar College TDC-1 Arts, Science, Commerce Honours Selection List 2019 Released. Cachar College, Silchar was established in 1960. It is a premier institute of higher learning in south Assam. Cachar College is one of the finest institutions for higher studies in the north-eastern part of India. It is located in the picturesque town of Silchar, Assam. The Cachar college offers both higher secondary and undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. It is affiliated with Assam University and the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and also supported by the Government of Assam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Cachar College released the TDC 1st Semester Honours Selection List on 11th June 2019 at 5.00 PM. Candidates who submitted the Application Form must check their names in the Selection list.
Cachar College Selection List 2019
The candidates applying for the admission to Cachar College must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the Selection list on the official website of the college. It is important that the candidate must have applied for the admission to the course by filling up the Application Form and must submit it before the due date. The availability of the Merit list as per on the date as mentioned in the admission schedule of Cachar College 2019. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to go through the selection list. It must be noted though that the College will not be conducting the entrance exam for the admission of the candidates and the applicants will be accepted on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination.
Once the Merit list available on the official website of the college, the applicant must go through it in detail. The Merit List will provide the details which will be important for the candidates. The Merit List will have mention the name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, Marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination, rank allotted to the candidate in the Merit List. In case, if the applicant finds any of the detail provided in the Merit List to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. The applicant will have to get the multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling. The seat allotment and the final admission will be through the counselling procedure.
Cachar College Admission 2019
The admission process will be done on the basis of the selection list. Cachar College selection list for Arts, Commerce & Science Courses has been released. If the candidate’s name is present in the selection list they would become eligible for admission 2019. Candidates whose name is present in the Cachar College Selection list can follow the steps below:
- Applications for admission to Cachar College can be submitted online @ www.cacharcollege.ac.in
- Candidates need to log in to the admission portal newly launched by the college, fill up the details asked for and submit the form online.
- Candidates must pay a fee of INR 200 for the application form through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/cash cards/ online wallets.
- To be eligible to apply for UG courses, the candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with relevant subjects.
- Admissions to undergraduate programs are merit-based.
Important dates for Cachar College Admission 2019-20
Cachar College BA, B.Sc. and B.Com Admission 2019
Cachar College Silchar offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science. Undergraduate applicants need to successfully clear 10+2 examination to be eligible to apply for admission to any UG program. Candidates are evaluated purely on the basis of their 10+2 marks (as applicable) and those shortlisted must appear before an Admission Committee for document verification and counselling. The names of shortlisted candidates are published on the college website. Selected candidates have to make the fee payment for admission on the scheduled date.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.A||English||Pass marks in 12th examination with relevant subjects from a recognized higher secondary board.||10th/ 10+2 Marks, evaluation by Admission Committee.|
|B. Com||Business Management|
|Accountancy and Taxation|
Document Verification for Cachar College Admission
- Print out of duly filled application form signed by the applicant and parent/guardian of the applicant.
- System generated fee receipt as a proof of payment.
- Cachar College enrolment card (applicable for candidates who have passed HS from Cachar College).
- 2 recent passport size photographs with application number written on the reverse side.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of HSLC examination admit card as age proof document.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of HSLC and/or HS mark sheets and pass certificates.
- Character certificate.
- Parent income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Differently Abled person certificate
- Gap period certificate
- Migration and Transfer certificate
- Document/ certificate for sports quota/ NCC/ Scouts and Guides.
- AHSEC/AUS registration card for re-admission.
- 3 stamp size photographs
Important Points Regarding Cachar College
- The selection list is released on official website of Cachar College.
- Maximum student intake in HS for each of the 3 streams (Arts, Commerce and Science) is 300.
- Maximum student intake for B. Sc and B. Com courses is 300 while for B.A it is 350.
- Fee amount for HS first year is Rs. 3, 325 for male students and Rs. 2, 785 for female students.
- Fee amount for TDC 1st semester is Rs. 3, 795 for Arts and Commerce Honours and Rs. 4, 525 for Science Honours.
- Students who have cleared HSLC/HS examination from boards other than SEBA must pay an additional amount of Rs. 500 along with the regular fee for each course.