The Rank List of OUAT common entrance exam will be announced by the Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology for admission to UG Course for the session 2020-21. The merit list will be prepared based on the weighted score for Admission into different UG Courses of respective streams. The candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of Merit (Weighted Score) which is based on the candidate’s academic career and performance in the Entrance Examination. After the declaration of results, the University shall conduct counselling for admissions. Authority will issue the OUAT Rank List 2020 on the official website of the OUAT at ouat.ac.in.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OUAT common merit and category-wise rank list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority. The Rank List will be maintained on the basis of candidate’s marks in the entrance exam, previous qualifying exam marks, and extracurricular activities. On the basis of the admission will be offered at the university. Candidates who appeared in the merit list will be called for the counselling. Check more detail on the OUAT 2020 Rank List in the article below.
OUAT Result 2020
The result of OUAT 2020 will come out after the commencement of the exam. Candidates who will appear for the OUAT 2020 Entrance exam can check their result by entering Entrance Examination Roll Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth or by entering the details of the login credentials such as Login ID and Password.
|Date of Entrance Examination||To Be Notified Later|
|Submission of Application Form- ‘B'(online)||21st May 2020 to 10th June 2020|
|Uploading of intimation-cum-rank card||30th June 2020|
|Date of Admission & Counselling||To be notified later|
How To Check OUAT Rank List 2020?
To check the Rank List of OUAT 2020, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official website of OUAT 2020: lokaseba-odisha.in
- It will lead to a new portal, which will look as shown below:
- Candidates will then have to choose the medium to login.
- Check the marks and download it.
OUAT Merit List 2020
The OAUT merit list for all the programs will be provided on this page. Candidates need to choose their course and check the result for the OUAT 2020 Entrance Exam. The merit list shall be available in PDF format.
Details mentioned in the OUAT Merit List 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
A common merit list & category wise merit list of the candidate’s category wise will be prepared based on the weighted score for all the U.G. Admission will take place through Counseling to different U.G. Courses / Colleges strictly according to the merit subject to eligibility.
The Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will conduct a Common Entrance Examination for the selection of the candidates for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.)Horticulture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry, B.F.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science courses. The selection of the candidates will be solely on the basis of Merit.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates secure the same score, the tie shall be resolved and their merit positions will be decided on the basis of higher marks in the Entrance Examination or +2 Science or HSC/equivalent in that order.
Weightage to Academic Career and Entrance Examination
The score of the candidates takes place on the basis of the academic career and Entrance Examination
|H.S.C. / equivalent||25%|
|+2 Sc. /equivalent||25%|
For example, if a candidate has secured 58% marks in H.S.C./ equivalent, 67% marks in Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology in +2 Science and 123 marks out of 200 in the Entrance Test, his/her score is 0.25X 58+0.25 X67+0.25X 123 =62.00.
OUAT Admission 2020
- A common merit list & category wise merit list of the candidate’s category wise will be prepared based on the weighted score. Admission will take place through Counseling to different U.G. Courses / Colleges strictly according to the merit subject to eligibility.
- The selected candidates will be issued an intimation-cum-Rank card. Candidates can download the rank card from the official website at ouat.nic.in. The date and time of the counselling of selected candidates will be provided on the intimation-cum-Rank card.
- After the counselling, if seats remain vacant, then the authority will conduct the spot counselling from common merit list to fill up the vacant seats.
- Once a candidate exercises his/her option before the Admission Board for a particular Course and is allowed admission into that Course, no changeover to another Course/centre shall be allowed thereafter under any circumstances.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear before the Admission Board on the date and time as indicated in the intimation-cum-Rank Card and produce the Original Certificates and Mark sheets as required for verification. Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets before the Admission Board will forfeit their claim for admission.
Documents Required For OUAT 2020 Counselling
- Intimation letter –cum-rank card.
- Downloaded application From-B.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C/ S.S.C./Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE/ICSC as the case may be.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of +2 Science from CHSE/ CBSE/ ICSC/ equivalent.
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended.
- SC/ST/Green Card /Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- In case of NRI Candidates
i) Passport of the sponsor.
ii) Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor.
iii) Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill, etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Head of the office
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Certificate towards the discontinuation of study in the specified format.
- Residential certificate (Except for students who studied Odia as a subject in 10th
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha (refer to Clause-3.4 ).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Permission Letter from the employer in case of the in-service candidate.
- 5 passport size photograph as uploaded in Form-A.
Without submission of the above relevant documents in original and self-attested photocopies by the candidate at the time of counseling cum admission, his candidature will be canceled. All the admitted candidates need to submit an affidavit, as per the UGC guideline on non-indulgence in ragging activities, to their respective Dean/ Directors / Associate Dean within 15 days from the date of admission.
Note: Mark sheet issued by the School and College shall not be accepted.
For any other additional queries, write down in the comment section below.