OUAT Admit Card 2020: Orissa University of Agriculture and technology will hold the responsibility for issuing the OUAT Admit Card. The admit card for all the UG level courses will be released for all the registered candidates. The admit card will be made available on the official website of the university via online mode till the examination date. No candidate will receive the Admit Card of OUAT through post or on their registered email id. Therefore, aspirants need to download the admit card by logging in to the university’s website using their credentials. OUAT 2020 Hall Ticket is a crucial document and hence is mandatory to carry when appearing for OUAT 2020 examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OUAT Hall Ticket 2020 consists of various details regarding the appearing candidate and entrance examination. There will also be several examination guidelines imprinted on the admit card. Applicants appearing for an entrance exam without the OUAT 2020 Admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
About The OUAT 2020 Examination
OUAT Authority will conduct OUAT 2020 examination to grant admission in various Undergraduate courses. The entrance examination will be held through which the admission will be offered in various courses listed below:
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science and Application
- Veterinary Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Community Science
- Fishery Science
OUAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date
|Releasing of Admit card||2nd To 3rd Week of May 2020|
|OUAT 2020 Examination||3rd week of May 2020 (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
Procedure To Download The OUAT Admit Card 2020
Registered aspirants need to download their OUAT 2020 Hall Ticket in order to appear in the examination. However, any candidate without an admit card will not be permitted entry inside the examination hall.
The candidate has to follow a stepwise procedure for downloading the Admit Card of OUAT 2020 and it is described below:
- Log in to the official website of OUAT 2020 or click on the link available below. (Seek at the time of the event, not before).
- Go to the admission portal
- Click on the “Download OUAT Admit Card 2020” tab.
- Now enter the required details such as date of birth, application number and phone number.
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the OUAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Also, take at least 2 printouts of the admit card for future references.
Details Printed On OUAT Exam Admit Card
OUAT Admit Card 2020 contains a list of things. The admit card will include the candidate’s as well as examination details. These details are :
Personal details of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Details of OUAT 2020 Examination
- Name of Exam
- Name of the university
- OUAT 2020 Application number
- OUAT 2020 Roll number
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and time of the exam
- guidelines regarding the OUAT 2020 examination.
The Discrepancy In OUAT Hall Ticket 2020
Applicants are advised to check each and every detail present in the Admit Card of OUAT 2020. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card then the candidate must inform the concerned authority and contact the help desks to get it rectified. the contact details are given below:
Contact Number: 7205374550 – 0674-2397970 – Extn.: 111/218
(Office hours from 10 am to 5 pm/ Monday to Saturday except for holidays)
Email Id: [email protected]
Importance Of OUSAT 2020 Hall Ticket
Aspirants who will be appearing for OUAT 2020 examination must have knowledge regarding the importance of OUAT Admit Card 2020. Candidates can refer to the below-mentioned points that explain the necessity of an admit card.
- No entry of candidates in the examination hall without the OUAT 2020 Admit Card.
- The admit card acts as an identity for an appearing aspirant.
- Admit card of OUAT 2020 will contain several details and also instructions regarding the examination.
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will issue admit card only for registered candidates who have successfully filled the application form.
- Preserve the admit card until the completion of all admission formalities.
Documents To Carry Along With OUAT Admit Card
It is necessary for every applicant to carry the OUAT 2020 Admit Card when appearing for the examination. However, concerned authorities also advise applicants to carry any one of the id proofs among the following:
- School or College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by State or Central Government
Exam Day Guidelines Present In OUAT Hall Ticket
There will be several guidelines mentioned in the Admit Card of OUAT 2020 regarding the examination day. These guidelines are prescribed by the admission authority and must be strictly followed by each and every candidate appearing for OUAT 2020 exam.
The exam day guidelines are:
- Applicants must reach the allotted examination centre at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the entrance exam.
- No entry of the candidate in the examination hall after commencing of the exam
- Candidates must carry their OUAT 2020 Admit card.
- No permit of any individual without the admit card inside the examination hall.
- Applicants must carry any of the id proofs to the examination centre along with the admit card.
- Complete provision of any electronic device and textual material inside the examination hall.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned on OMR sheets and fill the required details as per the given instructions.
- Violation of any rule or regulation by the candidate will directly cancel his/her candidature and the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination or apply for admission.