Orissa University of Agriculture and technology holds the responsibility for issuing the OUAT Admit Card. The admit card for all the UG level courses released for all the registered candidates on the official site of the university. No candidate will receive the Admit Card of OUAT through post or on their registered email ID. Therefore, aspirants need to download the admit card by logging in to the university’s website using their credentials. OUAT 2021 Hall Ticket is a crucial document and hence is mandatory to carry when appearing for OUAT 2021 examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OUAT Hall Ticket 2021 consists of various details regarding the appearing candidate and entrance examination. There will also be several examination guidelines imprinted on the admit card. Applicants appearing for an entrance exam without the OUAT 2021 Admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
About OUAT 2021 Examination
OUAT Authority will conduct the OUAT 2021 entrance examination to grant admission in various Undergraduate courses. The entrance examination will be held through which the admission will be offered in various courses listed below:
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science and Application
- Veterinary Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Community Science
- Fishery Science
OUAT 2021 Admit Card Release Date
The official authorities will announce the dates regarding the release of the admit card of OUAT.
|Release of OUAT Admit card||May 2021|
|OUAT 2021 Examination||May 2021|
Steps To Download OUAT Admit Card 2021
Aspirants need to download their OUAT 2021 Hall Ticket in order to appear in the examination. However, any candidate without an admit card will not be permitted entry inside the examination hall.
The candidate has to follow a stepwise procedure for downloading the Admit Card of OUAT 2021 and it is described below:
- Log in to the official website of OUAT 2021 or click on the link available below. (Seek at the time of the event, not before)
- Go to the admission portal
- Click on the “Download OUAT Admit Card 2021” tab
- Now enter the required details such as date of birth, the application number, and phone number
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the OUAT 2021 Hall Ticket
- Also, take at least 2 printouts of the admit card for future references
Details Present On OUAT Exam Admit Card 2021
OUAT Admit Card 2021 contains a list of things. The admit card will include the candidate’s details as well as examination details. These details are :
Personal details of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Details of OUAT 2021 Examination
- Name of Exam
- Name of the university
- OUAT 2021 Application number
- OUAT 2021 Roll number
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and time of the exam
- guidelines regarding the OUAT 2021 examination.
The discrepancy In OUAT Hall Ticket 2021
Applicants are advised to check each and every detail present in the Admit Card of OUAT 2021. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card then the candidate must inform the concerned authority and contact the help desks to get it rectified. the contact details are given below:
Contact Number: 7205374550 – 0674-2397970 – Extn.: 111/218 (Office hours from 10 am to 5 pm/ Monday to Saturday except for holidays)
Email ID: [email protected]
Importance Of OUAT 2021 Hall Ticket
Aspirants who will be appearing for OUAT 2021 examination must have knowledge regarding the importance of OUAT Admit Card 2021. Candidates can refer to the below-mentioned points that explain the necessity of an admit card.
- No entry of candidates in the examination hall without the OUAT 2021 Admit Card.
- The admit card acts as an identity for an appearing aspirant.
- Admit card of OUAT 2021 will contain several details and also instructions regarding the examination.
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will issue admit card only for registered candidates who have successfully filled the application form.
- Preserve the admit card until the completion of all admission formalities.
Documents To Carry Along With OUAT Admit Card
It is necessary for every applicant to carry the OUAT 2021 Admit Card when appearing for the examination. However, concerned authorities also advise applicants to carry any one of the id proofs among the following:
- School or College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by State or Central Government
Exam Day Guidelines Written On OUAT Hall Ticket
There will be several guidelines mentioned in the Admit Card of OUAT 2021 regarding the examination day. These guidelines are prescribed by the admission authority and must be strictly followed by each and every candidate appearing for OUAT 2021 exam.
The exam day guidelines are:
- Applicants must reach the allotted examination centre at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the entrance exam.
- No entry of the candidate in the examination hall after commencing of the exam
- Candidates must carry their OUAT 2021 Admit card.
- No permit of any individual without the admit card inside the examination hall.
- Applicants must carry any of the id proofs to the examination centre along with the admit card.
- Complete provision of any electronic device and textual material inside the examination hall.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned on OMR sheets and fill in the required details as per the given instructions.
- Violation of any rule or regulation by the candidate will directly cancel his/her candidature and the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination or apply for admission.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.