OUAT Answer Key 2021 will be published by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. The university will release the preliminary answer key first. Aspirants can access the answer key via online mode on the official website. The Answer Key of OUAT 2021 contains all the correct responses to the questions that will be asked in the OUAT 2021 exam. With the help of an answer key, applicants will be able to evaluate their expected scores even before the declaration of the result. Therefore, candidates who have appeared in the exam eagerly wait for OUAT Answer Key.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants are advised to follow the marking scheme for predicting their scores. Also, candidates will get an idea of whether they will secure sufficient marks to apply for admission or not. The authority provides a facility for candidates to challenge or raise an objection against the published OUAT 2021 Answer Key. A final answer key will be released after the authority will check all the objections made by aspirants.
OUAT Answer Key Release 2021
Candidates must be aware of OUAT 2021 Answer Key schedule. The schedule consists of all the tentative dates and these dates are shown in the table below:
|OUAT 2021 Examination||to be notified|
|Publishing of preliminary OUAT Answer Key 2021|
|Declaration of Result|
Steps To Download OUAT Official Answer Key 2021
It is necessary to download the Answer Key of OUAT 2021 for calculating the probable score. Aspirants need to follow a number of steps for downloading the answer key and they are elaborated below:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the available link “OUAT Answer Key 2021”.
- The answer key will appear in the pdf format.
- Download the Answer Key.
- Also, take a printout of the answer key for cross-checking the answers.
How To Evaluate Scores Using OUAT Answer Key 2021?
OUAT Authority will release the Answer Key 2021 for calculating the estimated score. The answer key will consist of all the correct responses to the questions asked in the entrance examination. Applicants are advised to strictly follow the marking scheme in order to predict their scores using an answer key. The marking scheme for evaluating the score is prescribed below:
- Each correct response will fetch 1 mark
- No negative marking will be there for an incorrect response
OUAT 2021 exam will be conducted for 2 hours and will be of total 200 marks which are divided into 4 sections each of 50 marks:
|Sections||Distribution of Marks|
Procedure To Challenge OUAT Answer Key 2021
Candidates have to follow a stepwise procedure to challenge the Answer Key. The steps are:
- Applicants who want to challenge the answer key have to send doubts in the prescribed format within the given deadline.
- For challenging the Answer Key, aspirants have to provide application details which comprise of the following:
- Admit Card Number
- Question Number
- Course applied
- Date of the exam
- The response given in the Answer Key 2021
- The answer suggested by an applicant
- Justification along with reference book, page number and also the edition of the book
- Filled preliminary answer key
Salient Features of OUAT Answer Key 2021
There are several features of OUAT 2021 Response Key :
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will release the answer key on the official website.
- University of Agriculture and Technology will publish the preliminary answer key first.
- Candidates can challenge this preliminary answer key or raise objections against it, in case they have doubts with the published Answer Key.
- Applicants have to send their objections in the prescribed format for challenging an answer key within the given duration of time along with the valid id proof.
- The exam conducting body will release the final Answer Key only after checking all the objections raised by candidates.
- There will be no changes after the publication of a final answer key.
- Aspirants will get an idea about their chances of admission through the OUAT Response sheet 2021.
In case there are any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.