OUAT Application Form 2019: OUAT Application Form 2019-A was made available from 21st February 2019 till 2nd April 2019. Applicants who desired to apply for admission under various UG courses were supposed to fill and submit the OUAT Application Form 2019. The concerned authority had also opened a correction window from 3rd to 5th April 2019. OUAT Application form 2019-B will be made available from 27th May till 11th June 2019. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology takes the responsibility of releasing the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants were advised to take a glance over the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application forms. Filling of an OUAT 2019 Application Form-A included a number of steps. Candidates had to pay a required application fee without which the application form was not accepted by the concerned authority. An incomplete or incorrect detail in the form resulted in the rejection of the form. The admission authority also provides the correction facility to modify or edit the previously filled details in the Application Form of OUAT 2019.
Latest Update: OUAT Application Form 2019-B will be released on 27th May after the conclusion of the exam.
OUAT Application Form 2019 Date
Applicants must be aware of all the dates updated on the official website related to OUAT Application Form 2019. These dates are generally prescribed by the OUAT Authority to inform applicants who want to apply for admission. Some of the important dates are shown in the table below:
|1||Availability of Application Form-A||21st February 2019|
|2||Final date to submit the Application Form-A||2nd April 2019|
|3||Correction Facility for Application Form-A||3rd to 5th April 2019|
|4||OUAT 2019 Examination||19th May 2019|
|5||Availability of Application Form-B||27th May 2019|
|6||Final date to submit the Application Form-A||11th June, 2019|
|7||Correction Facility for Application Form-B||12th to 14th June, 2019|
Pre-requisite things for filling OUAT Application Form 2019
Aspirants were asked to keep ready a number of things before sitting to fill the OUAT 2019 Application Form. These things might be required at any point of the time while filling application form so be ready with the following:
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Details of the Aadhar Card
- Details of Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
Steps to fill OUAT Application Form 2019
Applicants had to follow a sequence of steps for filling both the Application Forms of OUAT 2019. Application Form-A had to be filled in order to apply for admission under various UG courses and Application Form-B needs to be filled after completion of the examination.
Filling of Application Form-A
The application process for Application Form-A is elaborated below in detail:
Step 1 – Registration
In order to register, applicants had to follow below simple steps:
- Visit the official website of OUAT 2019.
- Click on the “New Candidate Registration”.
- Enter email id, mobile number, and Aadhar card number.
- Registration is done and OUAT Application Form 2019 appears on the screen.
Step 2 – Filling of Application Form
After successful registration aspirants had to fill the application form with all the required details. The details included personal, academic and communication details such as:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Qualifying examination
- Year of qualifying the exam
- Name and Board of the institute last attended by the candidate
- Valid email id
- Mobile number, etc.
NOTE – Applicants were requested to provide a valid contact number as the exam conducting body had to send the computer generated application id and password via SMS on the provided contact number. This id and password were then used by the candidate as login credentials on the candidate’s login page.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fees
Aspirants who want to pursue any Undergraduate course had to pay an application fee of Rs. 1050. The application fee remained the same for all category of candidates and it was non-refundable under any circumstance. Payment had to be made in either of the modes and they are online mode and offline mode.
- Online payment had to be done through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card
- Offline payment had to be done at the nearest Common Service Centre.
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned images
Candidates also had .to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in a specified format prescribed by the concerned authority.
The specifications for uploading scanned images are displayed in the table below:
|Scanned Images||Dimensions||File size||Format|
|Photograph||200 pixels x 150 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||100 pixels x 150 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Step 5 – Generation of Confirmation Page
A confirmation page was generated once the OUAT 2019 Application Form-A was completely filled and application fee has been paid. Applicants were advised to take a printout of this confirmation page as it may be required at the time of admission
Filling of Application Form-B
The application process for Application Form-B is described below in detail:
Step 1 – Filling of Application Form
- Go to the official website after the conclusion of entrance examination
- Now enter the application id and password. Applicants can also enter their exam roll number, phone number, and date of birth.
- A partially filled Application Form of OUAT 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- After filling, submit the application form.
- now read the declaration after submitting the form and accept it.
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
Candidates will then need to upload the required documents in the OUAT 2019 Application Form-B. All these documents must be within the 200 KB size.
Step 3 – Taking a printout
After completion of Step 1 and 2, candidates must take a printout of filled application form-B and secure until all the admission formalities has been done.
Retrieving Forgot Application Number or Password
The concerned authority allotted the application number to every applicant who participated in the application process and registered themselves. If any aspirant forgot his/her password then it was retrieved by following the below-mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the login page.
- Enter the registration number.
- Click on the “Forgot password” tab.
- Now enter the mobile number, date of birth and application number.
- After providing the above details a new password will be generated and sent to the candidate through SMS on their valid contact number.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology requests applicants to go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the OUAT 2019 Application Form. However, only eligible candidates will be allowed to take part in the application process. There are various parameters of OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 which must be fulfilled by applicants who desire to apply for admission and appear in the examination. These eligibility criteria parameters are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Foreign candidates will also be eligible to apply but the admission process will be completely different for them.
- The age of an aspirant must be 17 years or above on 31st December, 2019 i.e. his/her date of birth must have fallen on or before 31st December, 2001.
- General category applicants must have obtained at least 50% in 12th standard or equivalent examination.
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 40% in 12th standard or qualifying exam.
- Candidates who want admission in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Community Science must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in 12th standard or equivalent examination.
- Aspirants who desire to take admission in Agriculture Engineering and Technology, and Computer Science and Application must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th standard.
- Applicants who want to pursue their education in Fishery course must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12th or equivalent examination.
Candidates also have to qualify the Physical Endurance Test in order to apply for admission in the Forestry course. The test also includes various factors and they are listed below:
- For Male candidates: General category – 163 cm and SC/ST category – 152 cm
- For Female candidates – General category – 150 cm and SC/ST category – 145 cm
- Male candidates – 79 cm to 84 cm
- Female candidates – 74 cm to 79 cm
- There will be at least 5 cm expansion for both male and female candidates.
PHYSICAL CAPACITY FOR FAST WALKING FOR 4 HOURS
- Male candidates – 25 km
- Female candidates – 14 km