OUAT Application Form 2019: Applicants who wish to apply for admission under various UG courses must fill and submit the OUAT Application form 2019. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will be responsible for releasing the application form. There will two Application Forms of OUAT 2019 that needs to be filled by the candidate: Application Form-A and Application Form-B. The application form-A will be available in the third week of February 2019 until the third week of March 2019 in order to apply for an entrance examination. The application form-B will be available from the fourth week of May 2019 until the second week of June 2019 after an applicant has appeared for the exam. Both the OUAT 2019 Application Form are necessary to be filled.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants are advised to take a glance over the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application forms. Filling of an OUAT Application Form 2019 consists of a number of steps. Candidates have to pay a required application fee without which the application form will not be accepted by the concerned authority. If candidates do not fill the OUAT 2019 Application Form completely then it will get rejected directly. The admission authority will also provide the correction facility to modify or edit the previously filled details in the Application Form of OUAT 2019.
OUAT Application Form 2019 Date
Applicants must be aware of all the dates updated on the official website related to OUAT Application Form 2019. These dates are generally prescribed by the OUAT Authority to inform applicants who want to apply for admission. Some of the important dates are shown in the table below:
|1||Availability of Application Form-A||Third week of February, 2019|
|2||Final date to submit the Application Form-A||Third week of March, 2019|
|3||Correction Facility for Application Form-A||Fourth week of March, 2019|
|4||OUST 2019 Examination||Last week of April, 2019|
|5||Availability of Application Form-B||Fourth week of May, 2019|
|6||Final date to submit the Application Form-A||Second week of June, 2019|
|7||Correction Facility for Application Form-B||Third week of June, 2019|
Pre-requisite things for filling OUAT Application Form 2019
Aspirants must keep ready a number of things before sitting to fill the OUAT 2019 Application Form. These things can be needed at any point of the time while filling application form so candidates are advised to be ready with the following:
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Details of the Aadhar Card
- Details of Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
Steps to fill OUAT Application Form 2019
Applicants have to follow a number of steps for filling both the Application Forms of OUAT 2019. Application Form-A needs to be filled in order to apply for admission under various UG courses and Application Form-B needs to be filled after completion of the examination.
Filling of Application Form-A
The application process for Application Form-A is elaborated below in detail:
Step 1 – Registration
In order to register, applicants have to follow below simple steps:
- Visit the official website of OUAT 2019.
- Click on the “New Candidate Registration”.
- Now enter email id, mobile number, and Aadhar card number.
- Registration will be done and OUAT Application Form 2019 will appear on the screen.
Step 2 – Filling of Application Form
After successful registration aspirants have to fill the application form with all the required details. The details include personal, academic and communication details and include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Qualifying examination
- Year of qualifying the exam
- Name and Board of the institute last attended by the candidate
- Valid email id
- Mobile number, etc.
NOTE – Applicants are requested to provide a valid contact number as the exam conducting body will send the computer generated application id and password via SMS on the provided contact number. This id and password can be then used by the candidate as login credentials on candidate’s login page.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fees
Aspirants who want to pursue any Undergraduate course need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1050. The application fee remains the same for all category of candidates and it will be non-refundable under any circumstance. Payment can be made in either of the modes and they are online mode and offline mode.
- Online payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card
- Offline payment can be done at the nearest Common Service Centre.
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned images
Candidates also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in a specified format prescribed by the concerned authority.
The specifications for uploading scanned images are displayed in the table below:
|Scanned Images||Dimensions||File size||Format|
|Photograph||200 pixels x 150 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||100 pixels x 150 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Step 5 – Generation of Confirmation Page
A confirmation page will be generated once the OUAT 2019 Application Form-A will be completely filled and application fee has been paid. Applicants must take a printout of this confirmation page as it will be required at the time of admission
Filling of Application Form-B
The application process for Application Form-B is described below in detail:
Step 1 – Filling of Application Form
- Go to the official website after the conclusion of entrance examination
- Now enter the application id and password. Applicants can also enter their exam roll number, phone number, and date of birth.
- A partially filled Application Form of OUAT 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- After filling, submit the application form.
- now read the declaration after submitting the form and accept it.
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
Candidates will then need to upload the required documents in the OUAT 2019 Application Form-B. All these documents must be within the 200 KB size.
Step 3 – Taking a printout
After completion of Step 1 and 2, candidates must take a printout of filled application form-B and secure until all the admission formalities has been done.
Retrieving Forgot Application Number or Password
The concerned authority allots the application number to every applicant who participates in the application process and registers themselves. If any aspirant forgets his/her password then they can retrieve it by following the below-mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the login page.
- Enter the registration number.
- Click on the “Forgot password” tab.
- Now enter the mobile number, date of birth and application number.
- After providing the above details a new password will be generated and sent to the candidate through SMS on their valid contact number.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology requests applicants to go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the OUAT 2019 Application Form. However, only eligible candidates will be allowed to take part in the application process. There are various parameters of OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 which must be fulfilled by applicants who desire to apply for admission and appear in the examination. These eligibility criteria parameters are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Foreign candidates will also be eligible to apply but the admission process will be completely different for them.
- The age of an aspirant must be 17 years or above on 31st December, 2019 i.e. his/her date of birth must have fallen on or before 31st December, 2001.
- General category applicants must have obtained at least 50% in 12th standard or equivalent examination.
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 40% in 12th standard or qualifying exam.
- Candidates who want admission in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Community Science must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in 12th standard or equivalent examination.
- Aspirants who desire to take admission in Agriculture Engineering and Technology, and Computer Science and Application must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th standard.
- Applicants who want to pursue their education in Fishery course must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12th or equivalent examination.
Candidates also have to qualify the Physical Endurance Test in order to apply for admission in the Forestry course. The test also includes various factors and they are listed below:
- For Male candidates: General category – 163 cm and SC/ST category – 152 cm
- For Female candidates – General category – 150 cm and SC/ST category – 145 cm
- Male candidates – 79 cm to 84 cm
- Female candidates – 74 cm to 79 cm
- There will be at least 5 cm expansion for both male and female candidates.
PHYSICAL CAPACITY FOR FAST WALKING FOR 4 HOURS
- Male candidates – 25 km
- Female candidates – 14 km