OJEE Application Form 2020 – Odhisa Joint Entrance Exam Committee will start the OJEE Registration during the last week of January 2020. Interested candidates can start applying after checking the eligibility criteria for seeking admissions through OJEE 2020. OJEE Application Form 2020 Submission procedure will involve five steps. Firstly, candidates will have to get registered by creating a student account. After that, update the application form by filling in details. Upload images in sync with the official guidelines. Then, make the application fee payment. Finally, take a print of the application form confirmation page. Candidates must make their entries within the 3rd week of March 2020. There will be no application correction facility; thus, take caution while filling in the OJEE Application Form 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
On this page, read about the OJEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, submission procedure, updating instructions, and other important details.
OJEE Application Form 2020 Release Dates
|OJEE 2020 Exam Notification||January 2020|
|Application Form Release for OJEE 2020||Last week of January 2020|
|Last Date to submit the OJEE Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Download the Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Examination||2nd week of May 2020|
OJEE Registration 2020 Procedure
Interested candidates must apply online only. Submit the OJEE Application Form 2020 from the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee. Before filling up the application form, the candidate should have scanned images of his/her coloured photograph, full signature and left thumb impression (left-hand thumb for boys and girls). These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of the application form. The photograph should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
To submit the OJEE Application Form 2020, follow the steps given below.
Select Course and Register
- Visit the official website of OJEE, i.e. ojee.nic.in
- Locate the link ‘Online Student Registration System and open “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020”
- Choose the correct OJEE Application Form 2020 from the following list of options.
|A||B. Pharmacy and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|E||Application for combination courses|
Update the OJEE Online Application Form
- Fill in the online application form and note down the registration number after submission. The registration number is the user id for any future login to the OJEE website. Password should be created for future login.
- Once the password is created and registration/application number is generated, candidates can login as many times for further process like filling of place of center of examination, educational qualifications, uploading images and fee payment. After filling the required data asked during online form fill-up, the candidate has to click the Submit button.
- Use the options of “submit” and “reset” for required action.
Upload the images
- Candidates must upload a recent passport size image, scanned image of signature, scanned image of left hand thumb impression, and declaration by the candidate in his/her own hand writing. Follow the instructions given below.
|Photograph of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 99KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb impression of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Declaration by the Candidate||The candidate must submit a declaration to the effect that the filled-in entries in the online application process of OJEE 2020 are true to his/her knowledge and belief|
Make the OJEE 2020 Application Form fee payment.
- Candidates can either make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ net banking) or e-Challan mode for payment is possible only in State Bank of India payment gateway.
- For Online mode of fee payment, candidate has to follow the instructions and submit the fee through bank gateway. There are two options available, i.e. SBI and BILLDESK gateway.
- For Offline mode of fee payment, e-challan form option will be visible which is only available in SBI gateway. Take a print of the challan and then move to any branch of State Bank of India branch and pay the fee. Fee details are given below.
|Application Form Code||Fee Amount|
|Cost of application for Form – A, B, C, D||INR 1000|
|Cost of Application for FORM – E||INR 1500|
Details to be filled in the OJEE Application Form 2020
Candidates will have to enter in the following details while applying for OJEE 2020 Examination.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent Domicile
- Whether PwD or PH
- Sub Category – Select either Green card holder(GC) or belong to Ex – Serviceman (ES) or both
- Annual family Income
- Whether opting for women quota
- Course applying for
- Choice of Examination Center
- Qualifying Exam – Whether passed or appearing
- Year of Passing
- Course or Stream of study
- Board/University of qualifying exam
- Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Roll number in qualifying examination
- Institute Name and Address
- Address(communication detail)
- Phone Number
Odisha JEE Application Form 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure that they clear the given Eligibility Criteria set forth by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee. There will be verification for authenticity of the applicant at the time of admission proceedings and if any candidate is found to be ineligible, he/she will be removed from the admission drive.
- There is no age limit to appear for OJEE 2020 examination. However, the minimum age limit is 17 years. The candidate should be 17 years or above to take OJEE.
- The aspirant must be a native from the state of Orissa.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from Odisha state board or any other recognized board/University.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have qualified with at least 45% marks and those belonging to the SC and ST category must have obtained at least 40% marks.