OJEE A, B, C, D, E and ‘F’ Application Form was extended by the authority. Earlier Special Form ‘F’ has also been released on 12th May for the interested candidates who want to for B.Tech courses through OJEE 2020. OJEE Application Form 2020 Submission procedure will involve five steps. Firstly, candidates will have to get registered by creating a student account. After that, update the application form by filling in details. Upload images in sync with the official guidelines. Then, make the application fee payment. Finally, take a print of the application form confirmation page. There will be no application correction facility; thus, take caution while filling in the OJEE 2020 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
On this page, read about the OJEE Online Form 2020, its release dates, submission procedure, updating instructions, and other important details.
OJEE Application Form Exam Centre Update (A, B, C, D, E and F) Link – Click here
OJEE Application Form 2020 Release Dates
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has released the dates regarding OJEE 2020. Candidates can check the table below.
|OJEE 2020 Exam Notification||6th February 2020|
|Application Form Release for OJEE 2020||6th February 2020|
|Last Date to submit the OJEE Application Form (A, B, C, D, E and F)||31st July 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Online Fees (A, B, C, D, E and F)||5th August 2020|
|Final Date to submit OJEE Special ‘F’ Form||30th June 2020|
|Last Date for fee payment (F)||5th July 2020|
|OJEE Application Form Correction (F)||3rd July to 7th July 2020|
|OJEE Application Form Correction (A, B, C, D, E)||8th- 12th June 2020|
Instructions for Filling OJEE 2020 Form
OJEE Registration 2020 Procedure
Interested candidates must apply online only. Submit the OJEE Application Form 2020 from the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee. Before filling up the application form, the candidate should have scanned images of his/her colored photograph, full signature and left thumb impression (left-hand thumb for boys and girls). These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of the application form. The photograph should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
To submit the OJEE Application Form 2020, follow the steps given below.
Select Course and Register
- Visit the official website of OJEE, i.e. ojee.nic.in
- Locate the link ‘Online Student Registration System and open “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020”
- Choose the correct OJEE Application Form 2020 from the following list of options.
|A||B. Pharmacy and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|E||Application for combination courses|
Update the OJEE Online Application Form
- Fill in the online application form and note down the registration number after submission. The registration number is the user id for any future login to the OJEE website. The password should be created for future login.
- Once the password is created and registration/application number is generated, candidates can log in as many times for further process like filling of the place of center of examination, educational qualifications, uploading images and fee payment. After filling the required data asked during online form fill-up, the candidate has to click the Submit button.
- Use the options of “submit” and “reset” for the required action.
Upload The Images
- Candidates must upload a recent passport size image, scanned image of signature, scanned image of left-hand thumb impression, and declaration by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Follow the instructions given below.
|Photograph of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 99KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb impression of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Declaration by the Candidate||The candidate must submit a declaration to the effect that the filled-in entries in the online application process of OJEE 2020 are true to his/her knowledge and belief|
Make the OJEE 2020 Application Form fee payment.
- Candidates can either make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ net banking) or e-Challan mode for payment is possible only in State Bank of India/ Axis / HDFC payment gateway.
- For Online mode of fee payment, the candidate has to follow the instructions and submit the fee through bank gateway.
- For the Offline mode of fee payment, the e-challan form option will be visible which is only available in SBI gateway. Take a print of the challan and then move to any branch of State Bank of India branch and pay the fee. Fee details are given below.
|Application Form Code||Fee Amount|
|Cost of application for Form – A, B, C, D||INR 1000|
|Cost of Application for FORM – E||INR 1500|
Details To Be Filled In The OJEE Application Form 2020
Candidates will have to enter the following details while applying for OJEE 2020 Examination.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent Domicile
- Whether PwD or PH
- Sub Category – Select either Green card holder(GC) or belong to Ex-Serviceman (ES) or both
- Annual Family Income
- Whether opting for women quota
- Course applying for
- Choice of Examination Center
- Qualifying Exam – Whether passed or appearing
- Year of Passing
- Course or Stream of study
- Board/University of the qualifying exam
- Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Institute Name and Address
- Address(communication detail)
- Phone Number
Odisha JEE Application Form 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure that they clear the given Eligibility Criteria set forth by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee. There will be verified for authenticity of the applicant at the time of admission procedure and if any candidate is found to be ineligible, he/she will be removed from the admission drive.
- There is no age limit to appear for OJEE 2020 examination. However, the minimum age limit is 17 years. The candidate should be 17 years or above to take OJEE.
- The aspirant must be a native from the state of Orissa.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from Odisha state board or any other recognized Board/University.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have qualified with at least 45% marks and those belonging to the SC and ST category must have obtained at least 40% marks.