|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
OJEE Admit Card 2020 – Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee will be releasing the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket (OJEE Admit Card 2020) for the candidates who will be enrolled for the OJEE 2020 Examination. Candidates will have to necessarily download this piece of document as it will be the unique identification of the candidate at the OJEE 2020 Exam Venue. The OJEE Admit Card 2020 will be released in the 3rd week of April 2020, and candidates will have to download the document from the official website of OJEEC. Moreover, it is important that candidates make sure there is no error or misinformation in the OJEE Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, read about the OJEE Admit Card 2020, its release dates, downloading procedure, and other important instructions.
OJEE Admit Card 2020 Release Dates
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee (OJEEC) will release the OJEE Admit Card 2020 during the 3rd week of April 2020. Candidates will have to download the document before the last date, i.e. last week of April 2020. The OJEE 2020 Exam will be scheduled to be held during the 2nd week of May 2020.
Check the dates and schedule for the OJEE Admit Card 2020 Release.
|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|1||OJEE 2020 Exam Notification||January 2020|
|2||Application Form Release for OJEE 2020||Last week of January 2020|
|3||Last Date to submit the OJEE Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|4||Download the Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|5||OJEE 2020 Examination||2nd week of May 2020|
OJEE Admit Card 2020 – Downloading Procedure
Candidates will have to download the OJEE Admit Card 2020 from the official website of OJEEC. The procedure for downloading will not be complicated. Candidates can simply head to the official website, follow the link, and enter in the application number/registration number and password/date of birth.
To download the OJEE Admit Card 2020, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, go to the official website of OJEEC.
- Locate the link for downloading the OJEE Admit Card 2020.
- Also, for the convenience of the candidates, a direct link will be updated in this article as well.
- After following up the Admit Card link, candidates will be directed to the login panel.
- Enter the registration number/application number and password/date of birth.
- Candidates will then have the access to the OJEE Admit Card 2020.
- Check all the details thoroughly.
- Lastly, download and take multiple prints.
Details on the OJEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check the following list of details thoroughly and make sure that they are given correctly.
- Test Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Address
- Name of the candidate.
- Exam course name.
- Date of Birth.
- Timings of the exam
- Category (ST/SC/OBC/Gen)
Rules for Examination as given in the OJEE Admit Card 2020
- Firstly, the medium of examination is English.
- Secondly, the examination hall shall be opened to the candidates half an hour before the commencement of the examination. Moreover, no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid downloaded admit card.
- Thirdly, candidates are required to take their respective seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination, strictly according to the sitting chart notified earlier by the Centre Superintendent.
- Fourthly, the candidates have to give his/her left-hand thumb Impression against their corresponding roll numbers in the space provided. During Examination, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number, answer sheet number, and question series number against their roll number in the roll sheet provided.
- Fifthly, candidates should bring their own black /blue ball point pen, for writing and blackening the circle in the answer OMR. Furthermore, books, printed papers (other than their Admit Cards), Manuscripts or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cell phones and electronic diary, calculators etc. must not be taken into the examination hall.
- Sixth, a candidate should write his/her roll number as assigned in his/her admit card and sign in the place provided in the question booklet and answer sheet. Writing of any such thing or false roll number is a serious offence.
- Lastly, a candidate willing to say anything should stand up in his/her seat and remain standing until the invigilator attends to him/her. He/she should on no account leave the seat or make any noise to draw the invigilator’s attention.
OJEE Admit Card 2020 – Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern contains information regarding the mode of examination, number of sections, and number of questions per sections, marking scheme, answering mode, nature of questions, and so on.
- OJEE 2020 Exam will be conducted in the offline mode, i.e. in pen and paper mode.
- For B Pharm, candidates can expect 45 X 4 = 180 questions for 3 hours duration. Candidates can appear either PCB or PCM as per their choice. Total of 135 questions will be asked.
- For Lateral Entry B Tech, candidates will have to attempt 120 questions for 2 hours duration. Sections will include Engineering Math, Engineering Mechanics and Basic Electrical Engineering with 40 questions each.
- 4 marks will be granted for each correct answer and -1 will be deducted for each wrong answer