OFSS Patna Merit List 2021: The candidates who are planning on applying for admission to various Undergraduate or degree courses will have to fill up the Application form which will be available in an online mode. It will be important that the details in the Application form has to be valid and correct and it has to be submitted before the due date. The candidates applying for admission to the course will have to keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events and the dates of OFSS cut off List 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must make sure that the details entered in the Application Form has to be valid and correct. Any form of incorrect information will prohibit the applicant from proceeding with the admission procedure further. The Merit List of OFSS Patna will be available as per on the date that the University decides. The candidates who find their names in the Merit List will be able to proceed with the admission procedure further and will have to appear for the counselling & seat allotment procedure.
OFSS Patna Important Dates 2021
The candidates applying for admission to various courses will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the admission dates. It will be important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the details.
Go through the schedule of OFSS Cut Off List 2021 Patna from the tabular format below.
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Article Category||OFSS Patna 2nd Counseling Merit List|
|Online Application Date||July 2021|
|First Merit List Release Date||To Be Released|
|2nd Merit List Based on Nomination||To Be Released|
|3rd Merit List||To Be Released|
Steps To Check OFSS Patna Merit List 2021
Registered candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
Step 1: Click on the link “ Merit List 2021”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
Step 2: Navigate to the news and update section. Find the merit list option and click on it.
Step 3: A list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen
Content of OFSS Patna Merit List/Cut off 2021
OFSS, Bihar Cut off List 2021 will contain the details present below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number-wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. OFSS, Bihar Merit List 2021 contains the following details.
- Admission form number
- Name of the applicants
- Fathers name
- Roll No.
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
OFSS Patna Intimation Letter 2021
Bihar School Examination Board, which is facilitating the degree and intermediate admission through a centralized system this year, has released the allotment status for candidates who have applied for degree admission. The intimation letter is available on the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) website and the same can be downloaded using the registration number generated at the time of application.
The OFSS Intimation Letter will have the information on allotted colleges and subjects.
Download OFSS Intimation Letter 2021
To download the OFSS, Bihar Admission intimation letter 2021, follow the steps given below.
Go to the official OFSS website: ofssbihar.in
Enter your application reference number, mobile number, and captcha code.
Click on Submit.
Check and download your intimation letter.
Guidelines for OFSS Intimation Letter
- The OFSS Intimation Letter will also have the date and time at which the candidate can report at the allotted college for admission.
- The candidate would need to carry their original documents, and admission fee at the time of reporting for admission. The admission fee can be submitted either in cash or through demand draft.
- If a candidate wants to take admission in another preferred college, they can wait for the second or third list, however, they will still have to take admission in the college allotted in the first list.
- Meanwhile, the application process for Intermediate admission will end today. Students can apply through the OFSS website. The application fee is Rs. 300 and students can apply to 20 intermediate schools/colleges in one go.
OFSS, Patna Counselling and Seat Allotment 2021
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within the scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is provided below.
Preparation of OFSS Patna Merit List 2021
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
OFSS Patna Documents Verification 2021
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- H.S. Mark sheet (Original and one self-attested photocopy).
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Payment proof.
- Printout of Application Form.
- Bihar State Class 10th Exam Time Table
- Bihar Board Admit Card
- CET Bihar B.Ed Result
- Bihar Scholarship
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
If you have any doubts related to OFSS Patna Merit List 2021, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.