Bihar Scholarship 2021: The primary aim of the Bihar Scholarship is to provide education to impoverished scholars of the state. However, this scholarship is only for the permanent residents of the Bihar state. The Bihar Government & other private institutes bestow the Bihar scholarship on deserving candidates. This is done in order to aid the financially weak students to pursue higher education. Thereby giving the underprivileged a chance to make a career.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to apply for this scholarship, the candidates must primarily register themselves. They must do so by filling the Bihar Scholarship online application form. They must provide the required details. However, they must make sure that the information is valid. Subsequently, they must upload the required documents. Thereafter, they must submit the duly filled form to the respective educational institution. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form, Status, Date, List Of OBC, SC/ST, Result @ Portal, keep on reading the article.
The Bihar Scholarship Application Process Has Begun! Apply Now.
Bihar Scholarship Details 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the Bihar Scholarship must be aware of the Bihar State Scholarship details. Therefore, we have mentioned the details of the Bihar Scholarship 2021. Check below.
|Website (Official)||National Scholarship Portal|
|Scholarship Name||Bihar Scholarship|
|Type Of Scholarship||Pre & Post Matric Scholarships|
|Mode Of Applying For The Scholarship||Online|
Bihar Scholarship Dates 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the Bihar Scholarship must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates online. Furthermore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Scholarship Name||Provider /name||Application Period|
|Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students, Bihar||Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government Of Bihar||March-May 2021|
|BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship Bihar||Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government Of Bihar||March-May 2021|
|ST-Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar||Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government Of Bihar||March-May 2021|
|Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana For 10+2, Bihar||Government Of Bihar||Runs Throughout The Year|
|Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana For Graduation, Bihar||Government Of Bihar||Runs Throughout The Year|
|Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Bihar||Combined Counselling Board||October & April 2021|
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship program, must primarily, check the eligibility criteria. The ineligible candidates will not be able to apply for the Bihar scheme. Therefore, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria. Check below.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), For OBC/SC/ST Students 2021
The eligibility criteria are as mentioned below.
- The students who are at Post Matriculation Level i.e. Class 11th-Postgraduation Level can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate’s family’s annual income must be less than INR 2.50 Lakh (SC/ST Students) & INR 1 Lakh (For OBC Students)
- In order to apply, the candidate must have passed the last qualifying exam.
- They must not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The candidate must not be having any receipt of any other scholarship.
Bihar Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana, Bihar, for EBC/ BC Students 2021
- The students who have passed class 10th examination from Bihar School Examination Board with the first class (Over 60% marks) can apply for this fellowship.
- The candidate’s family’s income for OBC students must be less than INR 1.50 Lakh.
Bihar Pre-Matric Scholarship, for OBC Students 2021
- The candidate must be studying in class 1 to 10th in a government or government-recognized school in order to apply for this scholarship.
Bihar BTSE Talent Search Examination, Bihar (For All Candidates) 2021
- The Bihar BTSE Talent Search Examination is a scholarship exam for students of class 7th till 10th.
Bihar Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship For All Candidates 2021
- The students must be studying at a college/university level (pursuing Diploma level or degree level or postgraduate level courses) in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate must have passed the last qualifying exam with at least 40% to 50% marks in order to avail this scholarship.
List Of All Scholarships That Come Under Bihar
We have mentioned the list of the scholarships that come under Bihar. Check below.
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For OBC/ SC/ ST Students, Bihar
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana for EBC/ BC Students, Bihar
- BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Bihar
Bihar Scholarship Amount 2021
The selected students will be provided with the Bihar Scholarship. Subsequently, they will be bestowed with the Bihar scholarship amount. Therefore, we have mentioned the Bihar Scholarship amount. Check below.
|Class||Bihar Scholarship Amount|
|Class: 1st – 4th||INR 50 Per Month|
|Class: 5th – 6th||INR 100 Per Month|
|Class: 7th – 10th||INR 150 Per Month|
|Class 1st – 10th (Hosteler)||INR 250 Per Month|
List of Documents Required For Bihar Scholarship 2021
The candidates who are participating in the Bihar Scholarship must possess certain documents in order to participate in the Bihar Scholarship. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Furthermore, we have mentioned the list of documents required for the Bihar Scholarship 2021. Check below.
- Category Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Student ID Proof
- Fee Receipt Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Bihar Scholarship Reward/Award 2021
The selected candidates will be awarded the Bihar scholarship amount. However, the scholarship amount will differ according to the scholarship type. Furthermore, we have mentioned the Bihar scholarship awards. Check below.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For OBC/SC/ST Students 2021
- The student can avail any one scholarship among 300000 scholarships in this category
- The maintenance allowance is up to Rs.1200 per month (for hostellers). However, it is INR 550 per month (for day scholars) for 10 months.
- The thesis typing & printing charges are of up to INR 1600 for research scholars.
- There will be reimbursement of the compulsory non-refundable fees.
- The study tour charges will up to INR 1600 per annum.
- The students will be allowed Rs. 240 Per Month for students with disabilities.
Bihar Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana, for EBC/ BC Students 2021
- The candidate can avail of any one scholarship among 155000 scholarships in this category.
- Each scholar will be given Rs. 10,000 as one-time financial assistance
Bihar Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2021
- The students can avail of any one scholarship among 3,00,000 scholarships in this category.
|Students (Type)||Scholarship Amount|
|Day Scholars: Class 1-4||Rs.50 per month|
|Day Scholars: Class 7-10||Rs.150 per month|
|Day Scholar: Class 5-6||Rs.100 per month|
|Day Scholar: Class 1-10||Rs.250 per month|
BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination 2021
|Percentage Of Student||Bihar Scholarship award|
|If The Student Scores 91% – 100% in BTSE||Rs.20,000 & A laptop|
|For Students Scoring 81% – 90% In BTSE||Rs.5,000 & A Smartwatch|
|If The Student Scores Between 71% – 80% In BTSE||Rs.10,000 & A Tab For Students|
|For Students Scoring Between 51% – 60% In BTSE||Gift hampers|
Bihar Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship 2021
- In this scholarship, the candidate will be bestowed Scholarship Amount between Rs. 1 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh.
Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2021
The candidates who wish to register themselves for the Bihar Scholarship must primarily fill the Bihar Scholarship online application form. In order to fill the application form, the candidates must visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Therein, they must provide the required information such as Personal, Academic & Residential. However, they must make sure that the information provided is valid, Any invalid information can lead to further admission complications. Therefore, the information must be to the candidate’s best of knowledge.
Subsequently, the candidate must upload the required documents. Whilst doing so, they must make sure to upload the scanned documents in the mentioned size & format. Thereafter, the candidate must pay the application fees. Moreover, the candidates must note that there will be no successful Bihar Scholarship online registration without the payment of the fee. Finally, the candidate must take out multiple copies of the application form for future purposes.
How To Fill The Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2021?
In order to apply online for Bihar Scholarship Application Form, the candidate must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the students, we have mentioned information pertaining to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of the Bihar Scholarship, which is the National Scholarship Portal (scholarships.gov.in).
- Thereafter, the candidates must go to the Bihar Scholarship State Wise Scheme. Then, click on the New User/Registration Button.
- Subsequently, enter your email id & phone number if required.
- Thereafter, make a note of the Student Application Id in order to apply.
- Soon the candidate will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- The candidates must then confirm their OTP.
- They can also change the password if required.
- Thereafter, the candidate will be redirected to a new page. It will consist of instructions about how to apply online for Bihar Scholarship Application Form.
- After the candidates are done reading the instructions, then they must click on the proceed button, in order to continue the registration process.
- Subsequently, they must fill in the required details & submit the Bihar Scholarship Application Form.
- Thereafter, the candidates must upload the photographs & Other supporting documents as mentioned therein.
- The candidates must fill the Bihar Scholarship online application form & also make corrections wherever required.
- Subsequently, the candidate must submit the Bihar Fellowship application form.
- After the candidates have submitted the Bihar Scholarship Online Form, they must save & download it for future purposes. Also, they must take out a printed copy of the same.
- The candidates must submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the respective educational institution.