DSE Merit List 2019: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra will announce the admission to the Direct Second Year of Engineering and Technology (B.E./B.Tech.) for the academic year 2019-2020 in the DTE Maharashtra state. Candidates interested in applying for the course will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. Directorate of Technical Education will release the notification for the eligible candidates for admission to Direct Second Year of Engineering and Technology (B. E./B. Tech.) for the Academic Year 2019-2020 in the Maharashtra State. It should be noted that the date for the submission of the application form and for the document verification will tentatively be in July 2019. The DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019 for the admission to the course will be released by the examination conducting body. Candidates should note that there will be no entrance exam conducted for the exam and the admission will be granted solely on the basis of the DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019. Maharashtra DSE Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. For more of the details of DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology Admission Dates 2019
The candidates applying for the admission to the Second Year Engineering will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the Admission procedure which will be available on the official website of DTE. It will be important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the information. Once the schedule is available, the applicants are advised that they must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events.
The officially released dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of dates from the tabular format below.
|Events||First Date (Tentative||Last Date (Tentative)|
|Online registration of application for admission||July 2019||July 2019|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||July 2019||July 2019|
|Display of the provisional merit list on the website||July 2019|
|Submission of grievance at FC||July 2019||July 2019|
|Display of the Final Merit List on website||July 2019|
|Display of the Category wise Seats for CAP Round – 1||July 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-1||July 2019||July 2019|
|Display of the Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-1||July 2019|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round-1||July 2019||July 2019|
|Display of the Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-2||August 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-2 through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||August 2019||August 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-2||August 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round-2||August 2019||August 2019|
|Display of the Vacant Seats for CAP Round-3||August 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-3 through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||August 2019||August 2019|
|Display of the Provisional Allotment for CAP Round-3||August 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round-3||August 2019||August 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fees|
– Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round I or freezed their allotment in Round I and reported to ARC.
– Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round II or freezed their allotment in Round II and reported to ARC.
– Candidates who have been allotted the seat in Round III and reported to ARC
|Display of Vacant Seats for the additional round, if any||August 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round, if any||August 2019||August 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round||August 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of Additional Round||August 2019||August 2019|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2018-19||August 2019|
|Last date for institutes for uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||August 2019|
DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Direct Second Year Admission of Engineering and Technology will be released on the official website of DTE: dse18.dtemaharashtra.org. Candidates who successfully submitted the Application form will be eligible to go through DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019. The Merit List will consist of all the required information necessary at the time of the admission. DSA Maharashtra Merit List 2019 will also provide the counselling details and the schedule of the seat allotment. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. DSA Provisional Merit List 2019 contains all the required information such as Name of the candidate, Merit secured by the candidate, Rank as provided by the committee, Gender, Category and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in DSA Maharashtra Merit List 2019 will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure for which only those candidates will be invited who have been mentioned in DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019.
Steps to Check DSE Provisional Merit List 2019 @ dse18.dtemaharashtra.org
- Visit the Official website of the Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra i.e. dse18dtemaharshtra.org
- Click on the Link naming the DSE Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019 Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- DSE Provisional Merit List 2019 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on DSE Provisional Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of DSE Provisional Merit List 2019
DSE Maharashtra Merit List 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required at the time of the Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)