|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences is now inviting application for admission into BAMS, BHMS and BNYS courses in the Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Naturopathy medical colleges affiliated to NTRUHS. The last date to register online is 14th September 2018. Find the link below to register.
The seat allotment shall be based on the score of the candidates in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Candidates seeking admission in the above mentioned courses in the colleges affiliated to NTRUHS 2018-19 must fill the application form online that shall be available on the official website apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or bahnu.apntruhs.in .
Latest: NTRHUS Provisional Merit list and Counselling documents verification released – Click here
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 Latest Updates
The online registration form for the mentioned courses has been released on 6th Sep 2018. The last date to register is 14th Sep 2018. To register for NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 – Click Here
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Application Form 2018-19 Dates
We have provided the date of the events of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS for the academic session 2018-19.
|S. No||Events||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Date of issue of notification||5th September 2018|
|2.||Availability of application form||6th September 2018 from 11 AM|
|3.||Last date to fill the application form||14th September 2018 upto 5 PM|
How to fill the application form for NTRUHS BAMS BHMS BNYS
Keep the below documents ready in hand before filling up the application form
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2018
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
(a) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(h) Aadhar Card
(j) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
(j) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
(k) Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local
(l) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PH should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
The online Application Form is now available on the websites apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or bahnu.apntruhs.in from 6th Sept. to 14th Sept. 2018 in online mode.
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to fill up the application form. The filling of the online application form shall include the following steps:
- Click on the link “Registration Form 2018”. Clicking on the link will redirect to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Online Registration’.
- Enter the following details for online registration:
- NEET Roll No.
- NEET Rank
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- After entering the aforesaid details, Click on the ‘Validate’ button. If all the details are found valid, your Registration No. shall be generated. Retain it for future reference.
- To fill the application form, Enter your NEET Roll no. and Registration No. and click on Validate button. The application form shall appear.
- You shall have to fill the following details in the form:
- Personal Details such as Name, Parents’ Name, Address, Categories, NEET Rank and Roll No., SSC Exam details etc
- Study details which shall ask for details from Class VI to XII.
- Click on SAVE AND EXIT if you want to Re-enter your details later. If all the information is correct, Click on SAVE AND PAY
- Pay the application Fees using any of the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Debit Card+ATM PIN
- Net BankingThe registration and verification fees are as follows:
General/OC/BC Rs.2,500/- (Bank charges extra) ST/SC Rs.2,000/- (Bank charges extra)
- After successful payment, your online application form shall be displayed. Take a print out and submit it along with required documents at the time of document verification.
Check here for the NTRUSH 2018-19 Results.
Candidates must put their signature on the declaration area of the printout of the online application form.
Please write to us if you have doubts or queries in the comments section below.