The National board of examination has released the NEET SS Result 2019. The result has been declared online. You can also check the result here. The Super Speciality Result is available subject-wise. The Result will be available on the official website of the NBE- www.nbe.edu.in. The NEET-SS 2019 Result is available in PDF Format so that it can be easy to download. The Results are available separately specialty wise. Candidates who have appeared the Entrance Examination on 28th June 2019 can check the NBE NEET Super Specialty Result 2019. In this article, we have provided complete details about NEET SS Result, dates, the process to check and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of NEET SS Result 2019
- The Result is declared on 15th July 2019.
- The Mode of Declaring the Result is Online only. The National Board of Examinations is responsible for releasing the result.
- On the basis of the minimum qualifying marks, candidates will be selected for the further rounds.
- The declaration of the result will be on the basis of the merit list format
- The NBE SS 2019 Result will be available in PDF Format.
Check NEET 2019 Admit Card
Important Dates of NBE SS Result 2019
|Date of the Examination||28th June 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||15th July 2019 (Announced)|
|First Counselling Round||Third Week of July 2019|
|Second Counselling Round||July/August 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||Second Week of August 2019|
NEET SS 2019 Result
The National Board of Examinations has announced the result of NEET SS 2019 after the completion of the Entrance Examination. The result is available subject-wise. The result has been declared in merit list format. Based on the marks secured by the candidates, they will be eligible to attend the counselling round. Candidates can check their result here.
NEET 2019 Super-Speciality Result – Check Your Scores and Merit Now
Candidates can click on the respective link to check the NEET SS Result 2019. The result is available specialty-wise.
Check – NEET SS Counselling 2019
Minimum Qualifying Marks of NBE Super Speciality Result 2019
The National Board of Examinations has set a minimum qualifying mark for NEET SS 2019 candidates. 35% is the minimum qualifying marks for NEET Super Specialty Courses. Candidates scoring 35% or more than that will be eligible to appear in the next round of selection.
NEET SS Cut-Off Qualifying Marks 2019
The Super-Speciality/Clubbed Groups Wise Cutoff Score at 50th Percentile in NBE Super Speciality Exam is available below-
|Super Speciality Course||Cutoff Score at 50th Percentile|
|Cardiac Anaesthesia/Organ Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care/ Pediatric and Neonatal Anaesthesia||206|
|Critical Care Medicine||191|
|Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology||170|
|Geriatric Mental Health||217|
|Head and Neck Surgery||264|
|Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery/Surgical|
Gastroenterology (G.I. SURGERY)
|Pediatric Cardiology/Neonatology/Pediatric Gastroenterology/ Pediatric Hematology/ Pediatric Nephrology/Pediatric Oncology||193|
|Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||151|
|Reproductive Medicine and Surgery||228|
|Urology (Genito-Urinary Surgery)||165|
|Vascular Surgery/CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery/Pediatric Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery||191|
Check – NEET SS Admit Card 2019
Tie-Breaker Criteria in NEET SS Result 2019
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks then the Tie-Breaker Method is used. The Tie-Breaking Method follows a certain condition. On the basis of this, candidates will be ranked accordingly.
- Applicants having less number of wrong answers will receive a higher rank
- If the tie exists, then the candidates scoring more marks in Part B Question Paper will get a higher rank.
- Candidates with less number of negative responses in Part B will get a higher merit position.
- If still, the tie persists, then the candidate older in age will be given a higher rank.
Difference Between Percentage and Percentile
The Percentage Rank denotes how the candidate has performed in the examination. You can calculate the Percentage by taking the obtained scores and maximum scores.
The Percentile Score implies the candidate’s performance in comparison to the other candidates. The Percentile Scores are usually obtained to balance the exam.
Check NEET SS 2019
How to Check NEET SS Result 2019?
The Step by Step Procedure to Check the NEET Super Specialty Result 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of NEET SS – www.nbe.edu.in or the link provided above.
- Click on the Result Link of NEET SS 2019.
- A PDF File will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your Name and Download the PDF File.
- Take the Printout for reference purpose.
Check NEET MDS 2020
How to Download Result-Cum-Score Card of NEET SS 2019?
- Visit the Official Website of National Board of Examinations.
- Click on the Result Cum Score Card Link.
- Enter the Required Details- Registration ID/User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- Click on the submit button
- The Result-cum-score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the NEET SS Scorecard 2019.
The validity of NEET SS 2019 Result
The Result of the NBE NEET Super Speciality will be valid only for the current admission for DM/M.Ch Courses. The result will not be considered for the next session.
Check – NEET PG 2019
What are the Details Mentioned in NEET SS Result 2019?
The Details that are mentioned in the Result/Scorecard 2019 is as follows-
- The specialty of the Candidates
- Scores Obtained
- Percentile of the Candidate in a particular Post Graduate Specialty in which they took the exam.
- Specialty Cut-Off Score Obtained by the candidate.
Check – NEET SS Application Form 2019
NEET SS Cut Off 2019
The Cut off is the minimum number of marks that select the deserving candidates. The National Board of Education releases a separate cutoff for each specialty course. The Ladt Year NEET Cut Off 2018 is as follows-
The Cut-Off Marks Given Below is the Last Year’s NEET SS 2018 Cutoff. Through these details, you can get an idea about the marks and selection of the candidates.
|Specialty||CutOff Scores||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||137.50||224|
What After NEET SS 2019 Result?
Soon after the declaration of the Super Specialty Result, the National Board of Examinations will announce dates for NEET SS Counselling 2019. The Counselling will be held online on the official website of the NBE. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the NEET SS Merit List are eligible to attend the counselling round. The Counselling will take place in two rounds. Candidates have to register themselves to attend the counselling. The Registration will start soon after the declaration of the result.
The NEET-SS Result 2019 will be released online. Candidates who have appeared the exam can check once the results are available. The Result will be declared along with cut off marks.
Check NEET PG Counselling 2019