NEET PG Admit Card 2021 – National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the hall ticket on its official website. The admit card is released on 14th April 2021. However, the exam has been postponed. The exam was supposed to take place on 18th April 2021. Hence, the revised dates will be available soon. It is released in online and the candidates have to visit the NBE official website to download it. In addition, the authorities release hall tickets of students who submitted the application form on time. Moreover, it acts as an entry pass, hence no students are allowed to sit for the NEET PG without it. Further, to download NEET PG 2021 admit Card, students have to enter the Registration Number/ ID and Password. For more information about the admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NEET PG Exam has been postponed. It was supposed to take place on 18th April 2021. The revised dates will be available soon.
- NBE has released the NEET PG Hall Ticket on the website. Download here
NEET PG Admit Card 2021
The students should take out 2-3 copies of the admit card, as it is required after the exam as well. Further, do check all the details present on it before downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities. A candidate must ensure that there is no discrepancy in the NEET PG hall ticket on the exam day. Moreover, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table given below.
|The Release of the Official Notification||23rd February 2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||23rd February 2021|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||15th March 2021|
|Issuance Of the Admit Card||12th April 2021 (Delayed)|
14th April 2021 (released)
|Date of the Exam|
18th April 2021 (POSTPONED)
How To Download NEET PG 2021 Admit Card?
As mentioned above, the admit card is released in online mode. Hence, for allowing students to easily download the NEET PG admit card, the step-by-step guide is provided below. Thus, the students can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the hall ticket.
- The direct link to download the hall ticket is also provided here. However, you can also visit the Official Website of NBE – www.nbe.edu.in for the same.
- Further, the login page appears on your screen, enter your login credentials.
- After logging in successfully, you are redirected to a page that displays the admit card.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the hall ticket. Wherein, it is suggested to have at least 3-4 copies of the admit card for future processes.
- Moreover, after taking out the printout, do not forget to affix a passport size photograph on it. Note that the photograph should be as per the prescribed specifications.
Specifications Prescribed by NBE
High quality and of at least 600 DPI resolutions
Details Printed on NEET PG Admit Card 2021
The admit card is considered one of the most important documents due to the details that are mentioned in it. From candidates’ details to the exam centre information, everything is mentioned in it. Moreover, the information present on the admit card of NEET PG helps the invigilator to verify that the registered student has appeared for the exam. The details you can spot on your hall ticket are further as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration ID
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Centre Code
- Exam Centre Address
Documents To Be Carried Along with the NEET PG Admit Card
The students need to carry an identity proof as well along with the admit card to the exam hall. This document will be required to cross-check the details. Candidates appearing at the exam hall without it may face difficulty. Hence, ensure that you carry one ID Proof along on the exam day. Furthermore, the valid documents you can carry are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- In addition, Foreign Medical graduates can carry the photocopy of a permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by SMC/ MCI. Moreover, you can also provide a pass certificate for the FMGE screening test.
Things Not Allowed Inside the Exam Hall
Authorities provide the stationary items required
In the case of medical needs, candidates are advised to talk to the authorities prior to the exam
How To Contact the Authorities in case of discrepancy in NEET PG Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates should make sure that there is no discrepancy in the admit card on the day of the exam. All the details on the admit card should be correct or you may face trouble on the exam day. Thus, you need to immediately contact the authorities to avoid inconvenience. Further, you can either contact them over the phone or through the mail. Candidates’ should further contact them on working days. The phone number and email address of the exam conducting body are provided below.
- Helpline Number: 1800111700/ 800
- Email Address: [email protected]
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern of NEET PG 2021 is prescribed by the National Board of Examination. However, no change is expected. Thus, the exam pattern as per the past years’ test is mentioned below. Candidates preparing for the exam should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. It shall help you in the preparation process and increase your chances of clearing the exam. In addition, that is because you can make out which section carries more marks and requires more time. Furthermore, the exam pattern prescribed by the exam conducting body is as follows:
- The exam is conducted in online mode, i.e it is a computer-based test.
- Candidates get 3 Hours 30 Minutes to complete the question paper.
- There shall be 200 questions in total. Hence, the maximum no. of marks now is 800.
- The exam timing has been changed, now the exam will be conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Wherein, the format of the questions is objective-based multiple-choice questions.
- Further, for each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded. In addition, as negative marking is applicable, 1 mark gets deducted for each incorrect response.
- No marks are deducted for an unanswered question.
- The medium of the exam is English only. Thus, the question paper shall not be available in any other language.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions
The students should take care of a few things on the exam day. A lot of times, students end up messing it all up on D-Day. Hence, it is important to keep a few things in mind before appearing for the exam. These guidelines shall help you in keeping yourself calm on exam day. Thus, the guidelines for NEET PG are as follows:
- The candidate must reach the Examination Center before the reporting time.
- The Applicants must carry valid Photo Identity Proof and other documents to the examination center.
- At the centres your left-hand impression and the digital image is captured.
- The details mentioned in the admit card are similar to the details printed on the Identity proof.
- The Applicants must not carry any piece of paper to the exam hall.
- Candidates also get a paper for doing all the rough work. However, that has to be submitted back after the exam.
- Candidates must leave the Examination Hall after the completion of the exam.
- The Applicants must not carry any Electronic devices to the examination hall.
- Stationery Items are provided inside the Examination Hall.
- Candidates must not carry any eatables.
- Further, candidates can leave the exam hall only after the common duration of the exam get over.
Highlights of NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduate courses (NEET PG)|
|Competent Authority||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Exam for Course Level||Postgraduate|
|Test Duration||210 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||255 cities in India|
|Courses Offered||MD/ MS/ PG Diploma/ DNB post-MBBS|
|Exam Date||18th April 2021|
NEET PG Result 2021
The NEET PG 2021 Result is declared in online mode. Candidates have to visit the website and login by entering credentials to check their results. Further, after logging in, your scorecard shall appear on the screen. The students should take out a printout of the scorecard, as you have to provide it during further admission processes. In addition, do check the concerned websites frequently for updates as you may not receive any notification. After the release of the scorecard, the authorities publish the merit list. Wherein, the students are ranked in order of merit. It helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit.