The NEET 2018 Admit Card Has Been Released. To get the detailed information and to download it, Click Here “NEET 2018 Admit Card“.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or commonly known as NEET is a National level entrance examination for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery). It is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year across cities. The testing partner for NEET is Prometric Pvt Ltd that has its headquarters in the USA.
From the year 2016, NEET has come to replace the earlier conducted examination called AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) and other small medical tests for admission into various Medical and dental colleges in India. Since then many medical and dental colleges consider the NEET score to give admissions to students.
For the academic session of 2018-2019, NEET 2018 will be conducted on 6th May 2018. The application form for the same had been released on 8th February 2018. The last date of filling the form is extended to 12th March 2018. Those candidates who are planning to give the exam can check the details related to application form and fees in the section given below.
Dates (Announced) For NEET 2018
Release of application form – 8th February 2018
Last date to fill the application form – 12th March 2018
Last date to submit the application fees – 13th March 2018
Exam date – 6th May 2018
Check All Important Dates For NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
Things To Keep In Mind For Applying NEET 2018
- The application forms for NEET will be available online only.
- After the amendment made in 2017, it is compulsory for the candidate to have an Aadhar card.
- Before filling up the form, candidates need to keep the scanned images of their photograph and signature ready in the correct specifications.
Steps to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form
- Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves on the official website before filling up the application form.
- Filling Up The Form: The next step for the candidates will be to fill up the application form by providing personal information (like name, father’s name, address, etc.), academic details (like class 12th marks, subjects taken,etc.)
- Uploading The Images: Candidates will then have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression. The specifications have been given below.(The specifications of the documents will be provided here as soon as it is released in the official brochure.)
- Payment of The Application Fees: Candidates can pay the application fees for NEET 2018 in both online and offline mode. They can pay through credit/debit card/net banking or through e-challan that will be generated while filling up the form. This payment can be made in CBSE’s bank account in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, State bank of India and HDFC Bank.
- Print of The Acknowledgement Slip: After all the submissions, a page with all the details filled in by the candidates will be displayed as a confirmation of the details filled. Candidates must take a print out of it for future references.
Application Fees For NEET 2018
Candidates belonging to the unreserved category and the other backward classes have to pay an online application fee of Rs. 1400/-. Those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Physically handicapped category have to pay Rs.750/-
Candidates must be very careful while up the application form of NEET as this is the crucial part of any examination. Any mistake in any information provided by the candidate can debar the candidate from taking the exam.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below.