The NEET Admit Card 2018 is likely to release in the 2nd week of April 2018. The Link to download will be provided here once it is released. To know in detail, read below.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) which is in charge of conducting the NEET 2018 examination, will also be the concerned authority that will release the admit card/hall ticket of the candidate after the application process has closed. An admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to his/her exam centre. The absence of the hall ticket/ admit card can debar the candidate from taking the exam. The admit card contains important information like the name of the candidate, the name of the exam centre, the application number, details of the exam, signature, category, photograph, roll number, etc.
The tentative date for the release of the NEET 2018 Admit card is the 2nd week of April 2018. The facility of downloading the admit card will be provided on the official website of NEET (UG) i.e cbseneet.nic.in. The candidate will have to affix a photograph and sign the admit card. A copy of the admit card will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate but it must be noted that no admit card will be sent by post.
Steps To Download The NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of NEET i.e http://cbseneet.nic.in
- Open the link that will be named something like “download the admit card” (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released)
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- NEET 2018 Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card.
Contents of NEET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Address of examination centre allotted
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub- Category
- The language of Question Paper
|Things to carry on the test day to the examination hall||Things not to carry on the test day to the examination hall|
|1. Printout of Admit Card with a passport size photograph affixed on it.||1. Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches to the examination hall.|
|2. One passport size photograph to affix on the attendance sheet.||2. Candidate’s are not allowed to carry any extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.|
|3. One valid Govt. ID card in original and one photocopy of the same.||3. Do not carry any eatables inside the examination hall.|
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without valid NEET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must make sure to check for any discrepancies that might be there on the hall ticket. If there is any change that needs to be made in the Admit card, candidates must contact the concerned authorities immediately. After all the details have been checked, candidates can take a print of the admit card and preserve it for and after the examination.
- A candidate is required to preserve the NEET 2018 Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling or admission.
- The candidates would not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the hall before the exam ends.
- Any requests related to the issuance of duplicate admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The NEET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card has to be presented to the invigilator for verification and the candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his or her details on the admit card and centre verification record. If the identity is found doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam time mentioned on the NEET 2018 Admit Card.