NEET 2018 Admit Card Released. The Link Have Been provided in the “steps to download” section. To know in detail, read below.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), finally released the Hall Ticket of NEET 2018 after short delay on 17 April 2018. The link for the registered candidates to download has been provided below. The applicants need registration number, date of birth to access the respective admit card. An admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to exam centre. The absence of the NEET 2018 hall ticket/ admit card can debar the candidate from taking the exam.
Check Here the JEE Main Counselling Schedule
Steps To Download The NEET 2018 Admit Card
NEET 2018 Admit card released on 17 April 2018. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in pdf format will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id.
- Click on the link “NEET 2018 Admit Card”.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and security pin.
- NEET 2018 Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take the print out of the same as it needed to be carried on the exam day.
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. The candidate will have to affix a photograph and sign the admit card by themselves. The offline (pen-paper based) mode of the test is going to held on 6 May, 2018 (from 10 AM).
Contents of NEET 2018 Hall Ticket
The NEET 2018 Admit Card contains the details of the applicant and information regarding the test. The candidates must check the below-mentioned details in their respective hall tickets. If any details found incorrect or missing, then he/she must get in touch with the official authority via email or phone and get it corrected.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Address of examination centre allotted
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub- Category
- The language of Question Paper
Things to be carried on the NEET (UG) 2018 examination day
The below table contains the items that are to be carried and things which is not be carried to the examination hall. Applicants need to follow the details mentioned below on the day of the test.
|Things to carry on the test day to the examination hall||Things not to carry on the test day to the examination hall|
|1. Printout of Admit Card with a passport size photograph affixed on it.||1. Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches to the examination hall.|
|2. One valid Govt. ID card in original and one photocopy of the same. Identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.||2. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the barred items like any kind of metals, wrist watch, ornaments, Handbags, Belt, caps, googles, camera etc to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping will not be made and candidates found in possession of these items will not be allowed entry in the examination centre.|
|3. One passport size photograph to affix on the attendance sheet.||3. Candidate’s are not allowed to carry any extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.|
|4. Two Black/ Blue ballpoint pen.||4. Do not carry any eatables like Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks inside the examination hall.|
Time Schedule of NEET(UG) Admit Card 2018 Exam
The duration of NEET(UG) 2018 Exam is 3 hours (180 mins). The below-mentioned timings will be followed on 6 May 2018 Sunday morning. Candidates must follow the given timing and perform accordingly. The complete time schedule of the NEET 2018 exam day is provided in the table below:
|1.||Entry to the exam hall starts from||7:30 AM|
|2.||Entry to the examination hall closes on||9:30 AM|
|3..||Checking of Admit Card by the Superintendent of the exam center and invigilator||7:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|4.||Distribution of Test Booklet starts from||9:45 AM|
|5..||Seal of the test Booklet to be opened/broken in order to take out the answer sheet||9:55 AM|
|6.||Commencement of offline test||10 AM|
|7.||Conclusion of the test||1 PM (afternoon)|
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without valid NEET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must make sure to check for any discrepancies that might be there on the hall ticket. If there is any change that needs to be made in the Admit card, candidates must contact the concerned authorities immediately. After all the details have been checked, candidates can take a print of the admit card and preserve it for and after the examination.
- A candidate is required to preserve the NEET 2018 Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling or admission.
- The candidates would not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the hall before the exam ends.
- Any requests related to the issuance of duplicate admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The NEET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card has to be presented to the invigilator for verification and the candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his or her details on the admit card and centre verification record. If the identity is found doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam time mentioned on the NEET 2018 Admit Card.