IPU CET 2018 Application Form – Released
IPU CET 2018 Application Form Last Dates varies as per the course. The last date for B.Tech course will be 1st May 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Click here for Login to fill-up Application Form (For already registered candidates).
- The application form can be filled and submitted via online mode through the website.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form only after reading the directions given in the information bulletin.
- The IPU CET application form will not be made available through any offline mode.
- Students are advised to choose the CETs carefully, as no correction/changes will be permitted after submitting the application form.
- Aspirants have to fill separate application for each programme they are applying.
- Candidates, applying for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & B.Sc (Yoga) courses, need to qualify NEET UG exam. But they also need to fill application for IPU CET.
- The images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) should be in JPEG/JPG & GIF format and the image size should not exceed 80KB.
- After submitting the application, applicants must take the printout of it as a proof of application.
- Candidates can check their application status with the help of the login id and password.
- In case of correction in DOB, Candidates name, Parents name, choice of category, etc. candidates should submit a physical application with the prescribed fee to the address given below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for each course they are applying. The application fee payment will be done via online mode only. Payment should be done through debit card, credit card or internet banking. Applicants also have to pay the extra processing fee.
Applicants are needed to check their eligibility before applying for IPU CET. The eligibility criteria for various programs is mentioned here:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech/BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent examination in the relevant field.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold bachelors degree or passed final examination of ICAI, ICWA, etc.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.
Find here the official dates and schedule of IPU CET 2018. The CET application form has been released on 19th February 2018.
|Programme||Application Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13th May 2018 ((11 AM to 1:30 PM) (Revised)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||1st May 2018||12th May 2018 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2018 (2:30 PM to 5:00 PM) (Revised)|
How to Apply for IPU CET
Here we are providing some major steps to fill and submit the IPU CET 2018 Application Form:
- Go through the official website of the IPU University (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Registration For Admission” on the website.
- The IPU CET application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the general information like personal, mailing and contact details.
- Go through the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After uploading images, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, fill the qualification details carefully and submit it.
- Read the declaration form, fill the security code and submit the application.
- After that, Login ID and Password will be generated for further login.
- Click on “Apply For Courses” option and fill the details of courses you are applying.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.
- After fee payment, take printout of the application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.
Click here to check IPU CET 2018 Procedure for How to Fill Application Form.