MP MBBS Merit List 2018 – The Directorate of medical education, Madhya Pradesh has released the Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2018 provisional merit lists on June 26, 2018. Link to download the Merit List of MP MBBS Neet is provided below. Candidates whose name appear in the MP NEET MBBS Merit list are eligible to attend the counselling and seat allotment round. Through this article, candidates can check and download the MP MBBS 2018 merit list in PDF format.
MP MBBS Merit List 2018
MP MBBS merit list 2018 has been prepared and released by the counselling committee on the basis of data provided by applicants. Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2018 merit list is prepared based on the candidates who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh and have qualified NEET 2018 with the required minimum percentile. Candidates needed to register online in order to participate in the MP MBBS merit list 2018. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2018 have been provided with a state merit rank based upon the NEET 2018 score.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Counselling Updates 2018
Notice regarding Submission of Bond for UG Courses at the time of Admission NEET UG 2018 (06.07.2018) – Click Here To Download
Revised-category wise distribution of m.B.B.S. Seats in private medical college of Madhya Pradesh for 1st round of state level combined counselling neet ug-2018) (04-07-2018) – Click Here To Download
MP MBBS Merit List 2018 PDF
Details on MP MBBS Merit List 2018
The candidate whose name appears in the Madhya Pradesh MBBS merit list 2018 does not necessarily guarantee admission in a college, rather it only makes the candidate eligible to attend the counselling process. The MP NEET MBBS merit list 2018 include the following details
- Common Rank
- MP State Rank
- State Category Rank
- NEET 2018 Rank
- NEET 2018 Roll Number
- Candidates Name
- MP Domicile
- Eligibility Criteria
- Score out of 720
Candidates can download the merit list in PDF format. To save and download the MP MBBS Merit List PDF – Click Here
MP MBBS 2018 Merit List Eligibility
A candidate needs to obtain the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET UG 2018 in order to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh MP NEET MBBS 2018 merit list. The minimum qualifying percentile for NEET 2018 is given below:
|S. No||Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|2.||ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|3.||UR PH||45th Percentile|
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2018 Highlights
- The MP MBBS merit list 2018 has been released on June 26, 2018 by the conducting authority, the Directorate of Medical Education, MP in the form of PDF files which can be downloaded by candidates from the links given above.
- The MP NEET MBBS merit list 2018 is prepared from the NEET 2018 score and includes only the candidates who have filled the Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2018 registration form.
- Individual information regarding provisional merit lists of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2018 will not be provided to the students.
- It is advised that candidates take a printout of the merit list of MP MBBS 2018 for future reference.
MP MBBS Merit List 2018 – Tie Breaker Criteria
In case two or more candidates have obtained the same score in NEET UG 2018, then the tiebreaker criteria for deciding the merit will be used in Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2018 merit list. The various parameters used in the tie-breaking system are listed below –
- Preference is given to the candidate who has scored more marks in biology over the candidate who has lesser marks in the same.
- If the tie still persists, then preference is given to a candidate who has more marks in Chemistry over a candidate with lesser marks.
- Candidates with lesser wrong answers will be given preference.
- As a final resolution, the ages of the candidates are considered and the candidate older in age is preferred to the younger one.
Please write us in the comment box if you have any query related MP NEET MBBS Merit List 2018.