DAIICT Merit List 2018 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) will release the merit list of DAIICT B.Tech 2018 in July 2018. The admission of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2018. The merit list will be composed on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2018. The DAIICT B.Tech 2018 merit list will be prepared as per the rules and regulations followed by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). It will include JEE Main 2018 roll number, DAIICT B.Tech merit rank, name of the candidate and ACPC rank. The admission committee of DAIICT B.Tech admission 2018 will publish multiple merit list as per the number of seats available in the institute and in particular course. 50% of the seats will be allotted on the basis of DAIICT B.Tech merit list. Whereas, the remaining 50% admission will be granted through counselling. The admission of JEE Main qualifiers will be done through counselling only. For more details on DAIICT 2018 merit list, check the article below.
How to check DAIICT Merit List 2018
To check the merit list of DAIICT B.Tech 2018, the candidates will be required to check the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates can use the link provided in the article to check DAIICT merit list 2018.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be required to enter the DAIICT B.Tech application number and date of birth to log in.
- Using the credentials to log in display the merit list of the candidates.
- In case, the candidates forget the application number to enter while checking the merit list of DAIICT B.Tech 2018, then they must use JEE Main 2018 roll number or application number.
Important Instructions about DAIICT Merit List 2018
The candidates willing for DAIICT B.Tech admission 2018, must check the important details mentioned below.
- It must be noted that the merit list of DAIICT B.Tech 2018 will be compiled on the basis of the marks of candidates obtained in JEE Main 2018.
- On the basis of rank secured by the candidates in DAIICT merit list, 50% of the candidates will be selected for admission in various undergraduate engineering courses offered by Dhirubhai Institute of Information and Communication Technology.
- While the remaining 50% of the candidates will be allotted seats through counselling process conducted by ACPC.
- The DAIICT 2018 merit list will contain important details of the candidates such as JEE Main 2018 roll number, DAIICT merit rank, name of the candidates and ACPC rank.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to check DAIICT B.Tech 2018 eligibility criteria and must qualify in JEE Main to appear for seat allotment process.
- The merit rank of the candidates will be decided on the basis of JEE Main 2018 marks and other certain factors such as choice of courses, a total number of seats in each course, and the reservation criteria as per the university.
DAIICT Counselling 2018
Based on the All India Rank of JEE Main 2018, candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure. Those placed higher in the merit list will be called first and have more options to choose from. To participate in counselling, candidates have to first register themselves. The registration for counselling will be open tentatively on 23rd July 2018. Documents will be verified during registration at the DAIICT campus. Qualified candidates will be notified of the counselling date and timings through SMS or email. There will be no offline notification that will be sent to the candidate informing him/her about the counselling procedure. After the documents have been verified, candidates will be invited to an orientation program that will be held in the Institute itself.