The admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical college of the state Madhya Pradesh is conducted via NEET 2018 score. The Directorate of medical education, MP organize and conduct the counselling process based on NEET score. It does not conduct any entrance exam. This article will provide the information related to Merit List and Counselling of MP MBBS Admission 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The official authority determines and publishes merit list based on the ranks and score obtained by the candidates in NEET exam. The merit list for MBBS Admission 2018 is scheduled to release tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2018. Merit List contains names of the shortlisted candidates who are eligible for admission. Merit List is prepared considering the following factor:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Rank and score obtained in NEET 2018 Exam
- Seat availability
- The number of candidates applied for admission.
How to view and download the Merit List of MP MBBS 2018
- Go to the official website https://dme.mponline.gov.in/
- Click on the “under graduate” option.
- Click on the “UG Merit List 2018” option.
- A merit list in PDF format will appear on the screen.
- Carefully check your name and other details.
- Download and take the print out of the merit list for future use.
Contents of MP MBBS Merit List
- Common Rank (serial no)
- All India NEET UG 2018 Rank
- MP state rank
- NEET Roll no/ Testing ID
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- MP Domicile
- Eligibility Category
- Score (out of 720)
Choice filling and locking
The shortlisted candidates have to choose the colleges according to their preference and lock them. The dates to do the same will be provided here as soon as it gets released. The changes in the preference can be made until the last date of choice locking. No changes in the name and order of preference will be allowed after the last date gets over.
MP MBBS 2018 Counselling
Candidates whose name appear in the merit list are eligible for admission to any one of the participating institutes. Counselling of Madhya Pradesh MBBS Admission 2018 is likely to start form 3rd week of July 2018. There are generally two rounds of counselling takes place. If the seats still remain vacant, then “Mop Up” round takes place.
Shortlisted candidates need to report physically along with the below-mentioned documents in original and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same at the counselling venue:-
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Allotment letter
- Class 10+2 marks sheet for verification of marks.
- Mark sheet of class 10.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- Photocopy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate (as applicable).
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (from registered Allopathic Medical Practitioner).
- Print out of fee transaction slip and application form.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Admission/ Allotted Letter
After document verification is done, candidates will be issued an admission letter offline. Applicants have to collect the admission letter from Madhya Pradesh MBBS counselling centre on the spot.
Reporting at the allotted Institute
Candidates need to report at the allotted Institute along with the admission letter within scheduled date and time. In case, if they fail to do so, the candidature of such applicants will be automatically cancelled. Candidates must also carry their relevant documents for verification. Candidates have to pay the academic fee for confirmation of their seats. However, the candidates who wish for allotment of seat in better colleges can opt for up-gradation.
To know about the merit List and counselling of MP MBBS Admission 2018 in detail, aspirants must read this article. Aspirants are instructed to visit the official website on a regular basis for updates.
Write us in the comment box if there is any query or doubt.