Vellore Institute of Technology also known as the VIT University conducts its own examination called the VITEEE or Vellore Institute of Engineering Engineering Entrance Examination. Through this examination, candidates will be given admission to four year B. Tech programme offered in the campuses of Vellore and Chennai.
The VITEEE 2018 Application form is now available in both online (on the official VIT website) and in offline mode (in the 4 VIT Campuses). The forms have been made available for all the aspiring candidates to fill from November 1 and 9, 2018. The last date to fill and submit the application form is March 18, 2018.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
Application Details at a Glance
For online Application form candidates have to first register themselves with a valid email ID and mobile number. A password will be generated and using the login id and password, the applicant has to fill up important personal and academic information as asked. All applicants have to pay the requisite application fees of Rs 1150 through debit/credit card or net banking.
For offline application form of VITEEE 2018, the candidate has to appear in person form in the Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal or Amaravati campus and buy the form through demand draft of Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST) in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore. Applicant has to fill the OMR application form for the exam and affix a photograph in the space earmarked for it and do the mandatory signature. After filling up the form, the candidate has to send it in the envelope provided with the application. After posting the application, candidates will receive an SMS regarding the receipt of the application form.
How to fill VITEEE 2018 Online Application Form
- Registration – The applicant has to click on http://vtop2.vit.ac.in:8080/VITEEE/ and register himself/herself. Here the candidate has to enter information like name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, Email-ID. Click on the Register button and a password will be sent to the registered ID and contact number of the candidate.
- Filling up the form – In this step, candidates have to fill up the application form and provide personal, educational and address of the school. After furnishing all the details, the candidate has to click on the “submit” button. An application number will be generated and the applicant must note down this application number.
- Payment of Application Fee – The applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1150 (inclusive of GST). Candidates can pay the amount through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Uploading Photo and Signature – In this step, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format. After submission, the online application form will be over.
|Photograph||File size 10kb – 200kb (JPG/JPEG format)|
Dimension 3.5cm x 4.5cm
|Signature||File Size 10kb – 200kb (JPG/JPEG format)|
Dimension 3.5cm x 1.5cm
How to check the VITEEE 2018 Application Status
- Click on the link to check the status (link will be provided here as soon as it is available)
- Follow the link and enter details like 0 digits VITEEE 2018 Application Number, Verification code displayed on the window.
- Click on submit button.
- Status of VITEEE 2018 application form will be displayed on your screen.
Steps to fill offline VITEEE 2018 application form
- The offline application form of VITEEE 2018 can be obtained from the 4 VIT campuses and from various post office through a demand draft of Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST) in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore and by paying the same amount in cash at the post office respectively.
- Fill up the application form using a black ballpoint pen and in capital letters. Since the application form will be an OMR sheet, candidates must fill the corresponding circles with pencil only.
- Candidate must paste a recent passport size photograph of good quality and must not be attested. Candidates must do their signatures in black pen only.
- The correct permanent address must be given by the candidate and in case the applicant makes a mistake in writing, he/she must cover the boxes in a white strip in the correct size.
- Fill up all the required details and note the application number.
- Put the application in the envelope provided with the application form and send the form through speed post or registered post to Admissions, VIT University.