TS DEECET is the abbreviation for Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. The TS DEECET 2018 Admit Card shall be available only to the registered candidates. The admit card for the year 2018 is expected to release online in the last week of May 2018. The candidates should register and fill up the application form in order to obtain the TS DEECET 2018 Admit Card. To know about the TS DEECET 2018 hall ticket, read the article below.
How to obtain TS DEECET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the examination day. The TS DEECET 2018 Exam will be conducted in online (computer-based test) mode in the month of June 2018. The hall ticket will not be dispatched via post or by any other means.
To download the TS DEECET 2018 Admit Card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of TS DEECET 2018.
- Search and click on the link “Download Admit Card ”.
- Enter the journal number (issued on the date of payment of fees) and reference ID number (generated after submitting the application form).
- TS DEECET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
What documents need to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants of TS DEECET 2018 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- An Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same
What details does TS DEECET Hall Ticket contain?
The TS DEECET 2018 admit card carries the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Journal Number and reference ID number.
- Date and duration of the test
- Signature & photograph
- Complete address of the test center
- Examination Day Guidelines
TS DEECET Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed in the hall ticket properly. Candidate must ensure there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancies are found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card. This must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
If you have any query or doubt, then please write us in the comment box below: