MHT CET 2019 Application Form: DTE Maharashtra have released the MHT CET 2019 Application form 2019 in the 1st January 2019. The Application form has been made available in the online mode on the official website: mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in. Those who wish to apply for MHT CET 2019 will be first required to register on the official website and fill up the MHT CET application form 2019. You can register with one email Id and mobile number.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
MHT CET 2019 Application Form has been released. Click Here to Apply Now.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Highlights of MHT CET 2019 Application form
- The MHT CET 2019 Application Form or Registration has started from 1st January 2019.
- The applicants will be required to upload images in the correct specification, fill the application form, and pay the application fee.
- The last day to pay and submit the online MHT CET application form 2019 is 31st March 2019.
- Application forms with incomplete or incorrect details will be rejected.
MHT CET 2019 Application Form
If you are worried about not knowing the exact procedure to fill the online application form then this is the right section for you! Candidates can have a look at the MHT CET 2019 application form filling procedure below:
- Registration for MHT CET 2019 – Candidates must visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra or click on the MHCET 2019 application form link provided in this article to register. During registration, candidates will be required to fill in certain details as asked.
- Uploading of Images – You will be required to upload the scanned images of your recent color photograph and signature and the file size of each of the Photograph and Signature must be in the correct specifications.
- Filling up the MHT CET 2019 application form – In this step, candidates will be required to fill in personal and educational details.
- Payment of MHT CET 2019 Application fee – To proceed further, candidates will be required to pay the application fee which has to be paid in the online mode. A service charge will be applicable and has to be paid online.
- Submitting the MHT CET 2019 Application Form – This is the crucial step of application form filling. Applicants must check all the details and submit the form. Once the application has been submitted and the fees paid, a confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. Students must make sure to take a print out of the same.
MHT CET Application Form 2019 Fee
The MHT CET application form 2019 will be incomplete without payment of MHT CET Application fee. Applicants have to make the fee payment online only through Internet payment, credit/debit card, Net banking, IMPS, Cash cards, mobile wallets for which services charges will be applicable. Check the table below for application fee details.
|Category||Application Fees (Rs)|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800 + (Service Charges)|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600 + (Service Charges)|
MHT CET 2019 Application Form Date
The MHT CET 2019 Application form dates have been released by DTE, Maharashtra. Final announced dates have been provided here. Candidates can check the MHT CET 2019 dates in the table below.
|Release of Application form||1st January 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||31st March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with additional late fee||To be announced|
|Last date to pay fee||To be announced|
|Reopening of MHT CET 2019 Application form with late fee||To be announced|
How to retrieve MHT CET 2019 Registration Number
Have you forgotten your MHT CET Application Form number? Don’t worry. We will provide you the solution here. It can be retrieved if you try these steps given below:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Provide all necessary details like candidate’s name, father’s name, mothers’ name, date of birth and enter the security code displayed on the screen.
- After entering the required details and click on submit on the submit button.
- MHT CET 2019 Application Form number will be sent to the registered e-mail or mobile number.
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before the candidate fills up the MHT CET 2019 application form, he/she must make sure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria which are laid down by the exam conducting authority. It is important for the candidate to possess all eligibility criteria as the application of ineligible candidates will be held rejected during document verification.
Check MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for B.Tech given below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He/she should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12th examination in the year 2019 can also apply for MH CET 2019 exam.
- There is no age limit restriction to take MH CET 2019.
Feel free to comment your queries below!