MDU Merit List 2018: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has released the provisional merit list of various courses for the academic session 2018-19. Link to view and download the provisional merit list is provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the provisional merit list 2018 of MDU – Read Below.
MDU Merit List 2018
Provisional Admission Merit List: 2018-19
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Provisional Merit List of Spanish Language 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List of German Language 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List of French Language 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List of Chinese Language 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List of LL.B (Hons.) 3 year Course 2018-19
- Provisional 1st Merit List of PG Diploma in Translation for 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List M.Lib.I.Sc. 1st Semester 2018-2019
- Waiting list of the M.Sc. (Statistics)
- Provisional Merit List MCA-1st year 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List MCA-2nd year (Lateral Entry) 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List M.Sc. (CS)-1st year 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List of the M.Sc. (Statistics) 2018-19
- Provisional Revised Merit List of LL.M Evening 2 year Course CPAS 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List MHMCT 5 Yr 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List of 2 Yr MTTM – CBCS 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List 2 Yr MHMCT CBCS 2018-19
- Provisional MBA 5 year Integrated merit list of MDU CPAS 2018-19
- Provisional 2nd Merit List Biotechnology 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List BHMCT 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List BTTM 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List BA. LL.B-5 years Course 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List B. PHARM. 3rd Semester (LEET) 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List B. Pharm. 1st year 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List M.A. (English) -5 yrs Integrated 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List MBA-5 yrs Integrated 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List M.A. Hons. Economics 2018-19
- Provisional Merit List B.Tech Bio-Tech. 2018-19
Steps to Check MDU Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
Step 1: Click on the link “ MDU Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
Step 2: Select the appropriate course to view the merit list.
Step 3: List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Preparation of MDU Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on the MDU Merit List 2018.
Content of MDU Merit List 2018
MDU Merit List 2018 contain the details mentioned below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. MDU Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Applicant Number
- First Name
- Percentage Marks
MDU Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is provided below.
MDU Document Verification Process for Admissions 2018-19
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- A print copy of the locked subject.
- Payment proof.
- Printout of Application Form.
Maharshi Dayanand University
Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. Established in 1976 and named after the saint Dayananda Saraswati, the university offers courses in a number of fields of study at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Besides offering courses on campus & Distance mode, it is a collegiate university which provides programs through colleges, institutes and centres throughout the region. The university shares a campus with IIM Rohtak.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.