Jadavpur University Merit List 2021: The admission list for the 2021 admission session will be available soon. However, the list of candidates for Admission to BLISc course, 4th Round Provisional Admission Lists & Provisional Waiting Lists for admission to B.A. [Hons.] has been declared. The admission process is expected to start in April 2021. The Merit lists for admission to B.A.(Hons.) courses will be available in the month of September. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
On the basis of Class 12th marks, admission into UG courses is given. The University doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission purposes. Jadavpur University is a public state university in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Jadavpur University List of candidates provisionally selected for admission against vacant seats (4th round) to B.A (Hons.) courses for the session 2020-21. Click here to check.
- JU List of candidates for Admission to BLISc course 2020-21 Click here
Jadavpur University Merit List 2021
The Merit List of Jadavpur University will release in online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates who successfully submit the Application form will be able to check the Merit List. It is important that the candidate must submit the Application form before the due date. Also, the candidate must provide correct details in the Application Form. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks and the final selection will be through the counselling procedure. The candidate will have to provide the correct credentials in the login section to download the Merit List.
Once the Merit List is available, the candidate must go through it carefully. The Merit List will have the Name of the candidate, Roll Number, Application Form Number, Course Name, candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate in the Merit List, etc. The candidate must go through the details in the Merit List carefully. In case if any of the incorrect details in the Merit List, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. It will be important that the candidate must have the multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling.
Steps to Check and Download the Jadavpur University Merit List 2021
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to check the merit list.
- Step 1: Click on the link “ Merit List 2020-21”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Step 2: Select an appropriate course to view the merit list.
- Step 3: List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Jadavpur University Merit List 2020-21
Jadavpur University Merit List 2020 contains the following details. Candidates must check their name serial number-wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Jadavpur University Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Date of Birth
Preparation of Jadavpur University Merit List 2020
On the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the candidates. The preparation of the Merit list for admission to UG courses is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination. Candidates appear for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
Documents Required For Verification At College
Candidates need to carry certain documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of the H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- The Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Printout of Application Form.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.