Jammu University Date Sheet 2020 (New) is now available for MBBS/MD/MS Courses. Check the date sheet below. The previous exam dates were postponed due to COVID-19 Lockdown. The University will soon release the revised exam schedule for all UG and PG Programs. However, the University has released the notification regarding the date sheet of Regular and DDE Courses. With the help of the Jammu University Exam Time Table, candidates can get the date and time of the subjects. However, to appear the Jammu University Semester Exam, the students have to fulfill a minimum attendance mark. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Jammu University DDE Date Sheet PDF. The University conducts the exam Annually and Bi-Annually Supplementary every year. Therefore, go through all the details carefully to know about the Exam Schedule.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Date Sheets of MBBS-1st Prof.(Subsequent), MBBS-2nd Prof.(Regular) & MBBS-Pre-Final Prof.(Regular) Withdrawn has been released on 15th June 2020.
- The University has declared the Jammu University Datesheet of MBBS/MD/MS Exam 2020. Students can download the datesheet pdf below.
- The University has released a notification regarding the Semester Examination for DDE and Regular Students (Third Year B.A, B.Sc Courses). Check the Notification below.
Download coeju.com datesheet pdf
|Course Programs||Datesheet Download (PDF)|
|MBBS-1st Prof.(Subsequent), MBBS-2nd Prof.(Regular) & MBBS-Pre-Final Prof.(Regular)||Download Date Sheet pdf|
|MBBS Final Prof Exam (July/August) 2020||Download Exam Routine PDF|
|MD/MS Diploma (Regular)||Click to Download Exam Date Sheet|
|MBBS Final Pre-Prof Exam Dates||Download here|
|MBBS 2nd Prof Exam Dates||Download Here|
|Revised Exam Center Notification||Click to Download|
|For More Details- www.coeju.com|
How to Download Jammu University Exam Datesheet?
The University of Jammu is responsible for releasing the Exam Schedule of Regular and Distance Education. However, to appear the examination, candidates have to fulfill the attendance criteria implemented by the University. Also, the eligible students have to register themselves for the Jammu Semester Exam 2020. Thus, the University of Jammu Datesheet PDF will be available online on its official website. The link is provided below. So, the step by step process to download the Jammu University Exam Schedule is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Jammu University- www.jammuuniversity.ac.in or click on the link provided above
- Then click on the Examination Link available on Students section
- Now select the datesheet link
- Soon after clicking on the link, the Jammu University 2020 Datesheet will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, Select and Download the Exam Scheme and take a printout if required.
List of Details Printed on Jammu University Exam DDE Datesheet PDF
So, the Candidates can check the following details on the Jammu University Semester Datesheet pdf.
- Name of the examination
- COEJU Exam Date and Day
- Examination Time and Duration of the exam
- Course Program/Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Important Instructions
Jammu University Exam Dates for Various Examinations
The University of Jammu usually conducts the examination in the following month of the academic session. Therefore, we have provided the expected Jammu University Exam Dates for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses below for Annually and Bi-Annual Supplementary.
|Name of the Examination||Annual||Bi-Annual Supplementary|
|B.A/ B.Sc/B.Com Third Year General Program||March- April of every Academic Year||October/November of every year|
|BBA||March/ April of every year||October/November|
|Ll. B (Acd.)|
I & III Term Examinations
II & IV Term Examinations
|2nd week of February every year 2nd week of August every year||Re-appear category To be fixed by the Director, Directorate of Distance Education under an intimation to the Controller of Examinations.|
|B.A. & M.S.|
i) Pre-Professional examination
ii) First, Second & Third Professional examinations
|First Week of May of every year||1st Week of November of every year|
|Bachelor of Engineering||As per Statutes||–|
Ist & IIIrd Semester
IInd & IVth Semester
|1st/2nd week of December|
1st/2nd week of May
|L.L.M.||As per Statutes||–|
|M.D./M.S.||As per Statutes||–|
Ist & IIIrd Semester
IInd & IVth Semester
I, II & V Semester
II, IV & VI Semester
|P.G. Diploma Programme in Marketing|
Management & Sales Management
|P.G.D.C. in Sanskrit||September||–|
Important Instructions for Jammu University Semester Examination
The University of Jammu has implemented certain rules and regulations for the students who are appearing in the Entrance Test and Semester Examination. Violating the rules will lead to the rejection of the candidature. So, here is the list of the Jammu University Exam Guidelines that the candidate has to follow-
- Make sure that you reach the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Make sure that you carry your Jammu University Roll Number Slip and a valid photo identity proof.
- Students must download the Roll Number and center notice from the website 5 days before the exam.
- Do not carry any Electronic Gadgets such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, camera, etc.
- Carry your own stationery items to the exam hall.
- Check your Question Booklet and Answer Sheet Code before you attempt for the exam.
- Go through the instructions carefully before writing down the exam.
Jammu University Exam Admit Card 2020
The University releases the Jammu University Admit Card PDF just a few days before the exam. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket for both Semester Examination and Jammu Entrance Test. To download the exam admit card, candidates have to visit the Jammu University Student Login available on the official website. You need to submit your Registration Number/ Enrollment Number and Password. The Admit card will carry all the important details of the candidate and the examination. Therefore, make sure that you carry your Jammu University 2020 Exam Admit Card to the exam. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Soon after the completion of the Examination, the University will declare the Jammu University Exam Result at coeju.com. Candidates can check their exam results through student login. The University takes around 15 to 20 days to publish the result. Thus, these are the complete details of Jammu University Datesheet 2020. So, if you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.