Marwari College Ranchi Merit List 2020: 6th (Cut-off list/Selection List) is released for Intermediate and Vocational Courses. The college invites willing candidates for admission to the courses. The College is affiliated with Ranchi University and was established in the year of 1963. It offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates who wish to apply for the course have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Also, candidates must note that they must provide correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The College publishes the Merit List of BA/B.Sc./B.Com and M.A./M.Sc./M.Com for the admission. Also, the college will not conduct any entrance exam. So, the admission is solely on the basis of merit. The College releases the Marwari College Ranchi Merit List 2020 containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination. For more of the details go through the article mentioned.
- BA/ BSc/ BCom 6th Cutoff Admission List of various Courses Released, click here
Marwari College Merit List Release Date 2020
Candidates must be aware of the admission schedule. Go through the schedule from the tabular format below.
|Last Date for admission through 1st list|
|2nd List publication||Released|
|Last Date for admission through 2nd list|
|Vacant Seat Admission|
Steps to Check Marwari College Ranchi Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the Marwari College, Ranchi
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of Marwari College Ranchi of the particular course.
- Candidates should go through the list properly.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Further, candidates can download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present on Marwari College Ranchi Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the Merit List of Marwari College Ranchi.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Marwari College Ranchi Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the merit list of Marwari College for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. Also, candidates must not provide any invalid information in the form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required for Marwari College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Marwari College Ranchi Fee Structure 2020
The below-provided information is as per the last year. Any form of updates for the upcoming session will be mentioned here.
|B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.|
|BCA / BCM / IT / FD / CND|
No. of Seats Available For Marwari College Ranchi 2020
The below-provided information is as per the last year. Any form of updates for the upcoming session will be mentioned here. Here is the seat availability of the session 2018-20.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.