LNMU Merit List 2018: Lalit Narayan Mithila University invites candidates for the admission to the Undergraduate courses offered by the colleges affiliated to the University. LNMU offers 21 Undergraduate Programs (Honours, Subsidiary and General degree subjects) under the faculty of Science, Social science, Humanities and Commerce through 43 constituent and 22 affiliated colleges of four Districts of Bihar viz., Darbhanga, Madhubani, Samastipur and Begusarai. Candidates planning on taking admission to the college affiliated to the University are required to fill up the application form which is available only in an online mode. The details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct as any form of discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The University invites Application for the admission to the three Years UG program for session 2017-2020. It should be noted that the admission procedure to apply for the program is centralized for all 43 constituent and 23 affiliated colleges hence the aspirants can choose the college and the program through the University Application only. For more of the details go through the article below.
LNMU Merit List 2018
Lalit Narayan Mithila University publishes the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form are eligible to go through the Merit List of LNMU. It should be noted that the details mentioned on the form made available by the University should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The admission procedure with the college will be based on the information mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. The University will provide admission to various programs. The Final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling Procedure. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The LNMU Merit List 2018 containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Download LNMU Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of LNMU.
- Navigate for LNMU Degree 1st merit list 2018.
- The Link will be available on the homepage. Click on the required link.
- The Login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the asked credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Merit List of LNMU with all the required details will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the Merit List thoroughly.
- Take a print out of the LNMU Merit List 2018. Get a printout of it for future references and follow up for the further admission procedure.
Contents Mentioned on LNMU Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of LNMU. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the LNMU Merit List 2018 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of LNMU Merit List 2018
The Merit List of LNMU is prepared by the authorities of the University for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
LNMU UG Fee Structure
LNUM PG Fee Structure