The Kolhan University Chaibasa will soon release the Kolhan University Exam Dates 2021 for UG and PG courses. However, the university released the exam form for various courses. Candidates can check out the Kolhan University Exam Dates Part 1 here. The Time Table will be available in PDF format so that the candidates can find it easy to download. The datesheet will carry all the exam notifications of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. The Kolhan University Exam Dates PDF carries the exam date and timing of all the subjects along with the seating arrangement. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of the Kolhan University Exam Routine. Therefore, go through all the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kolhan University Exam Notification- Latest Updates
- Examinations have been postponed from 21st March 2021 till further notice.
- The University has released the exam forms for UG (5th sem), PG degree and PG Diploma, PG 2nd Semester, and other courses. Click Here to apply.
How to Check the Kolhan University Exam Program?
The Kolhan University Exam Routine will release on its official website. Candidates can also download the exam schedule from our website from the dates provided above. However, candidates can check out the steps below to download the Kolhan University Semester Exam Dates.
- Visit the official website of the University- www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in or click on the link available below
- Search for the “Exam Notification” link
- Now click on the Exam Time Table/Schedule link available
- Download and take the printout of the Kolhan University Exam Schedule
Kolhan University Exam Program (UG and PG)- Download
Candidates can download the Kolhan University First Semester Exam Dates for Core Course-II Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Business Law, Political Science, Home Science, Zoology, Sociology, etc)
|Courses and Programs (UG and PG)||Download Link|
|B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/Voc CBCS (1st Semester Exam)||–|
|M.A/M.Sc/M.Com First Semester Exam Dates||–|
|B.Ed Third Semester||–|
|2nd prof. MBBS Examination Program||–|
|3rd MBBS Professional Exam Routine||–|
|MCA Exam Routine||–|
Details Printed on Kolhan University Exam Routine PDF
Soon after downloading the exam date sheet, candidates can check out the following details on the Examination Program-
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Previous Exam Date and Revised Exam Date of Kolhan University Semester Exam
- Important Instructions
- Controller of the Examination
The exam will take place in two shifts- 1st Shift (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) and second shift (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm).
Kolhan University Examination Centers
The Semester Examination of the University will take place in various centers. So, we have listed some of the Kolhan Examinations Centers below. However, the details of the exam centers will be available on the exam admit card. Check Out-
The Second Professional MBBS Exam will take place at the following examination centers-
|Name of the college||Exam Center Name||Name of the Center, Supdt|
|M.G.M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Karim City College, Jamshedpur||Principal, Karim City College, Jamshedpur|
Important Instructions for Kolhan University Exam
The University has implemented some of the rules and regulations for the students who are appearing in the examination. These exam guidelines have to be followed by all the candidates who are appearing the Kolhan University Entrance Test and Semester Exam.
- Firstly, reach the exam center 30 minutes before the examination time.
- Do carry your Kolhan University Exam Admit Card and a Valid Photo Identity Proof to the exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any electronic items such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, etc.
- Make sure that you check the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet Code before writing the exam.
- Read the Exam Instructions carefully. Candidates will not get any extra time to write down their papers.
- Lastly, carry your own stationery items to the exam and avoid any kind of malpractice.
Also, candidates must note that there will be no Re-Examination for the candidates who have missed out on their exams. Therefore, make sure that you check the dates carefully.
Kolhan University Admit Card 2021
The University will release the Hall Ticket PDF just a week before the exam. Candidates who are appearing the exam can download the Kolhan University Exam, Admit Card. However, you register yourself and must have a minimum attendance record. The admit card is a mandatory document as it serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates.
So, to download the admit card, the candidates must have their Registration Number and Roll Number and Password. Also, make sure that you keep the hall ticket safe for future reference.
So, these are the complete details of the Kolhan University Exam Date Notifications. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.