KEAM Admit Card 2021: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) is the conducting body of the KEAM 2021. The authority will release the KEAM admit card 2021 on the official site i.e cee.kerala.gov.in. In order to download the admit card of KEAM, candidates have to log in to their account by using the application number & password. Only the candidates who successfully enroll for the KEAM 2021, will be able to download the admit card. KEAM Hall Ticket 2021 contains a list of information such as the candidate’s name, roll no., exam venue, exam timing, etc. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card of KEAM. To know about the admit card date & procedure, check the article given below. Also, we will provide the KEAM admit card 2021 download link here at the time of the event.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Admit Card 2021 Date
All those who are waiting for the KEAM 2021 Hall Ticket to be released, can check the announced dates in the table here.
|Release of KEAM Hall Ticket 2021||notify later|
|KEAM Exam Date 2021 (Engineering Exam)||24th July 2021|
KEAM 2021 Admit Card Highlights
|Details Required||Application Number and Password|
|Documents Required On Exam Day||Printout of the Admit card, Original Photo Identity proof, Photocopy of the Identity proof, Passport size photograph.|
|Information On The Admit Card||exam centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview|
|Helpline Numbers||0471-2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104|
Steps To Download KEAM Hall Ticket
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to download the admit card. The steps are:
- Visit the official website of KEAM i.e. ‘cee.kerala.gov.in‘ or click on the link available (at the time of the event)
- Click on the KEAM Admit card 2021 link.
- Enter your application number and password.
- KEAM Admit card in the form of PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out.
Details Present on KEAM 2021 Admit card
After downloading the hall ticket of KEAM 2021, candidates must make sure that their hall ticket contains the following details.
- Course Applied For
- Application Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Venue
- KEAM Exam Timings
- Roll Number
What if you forget your KEAM Application No./ Password?
In case if the candidates forget their application no. & password, they can retrieve it through the following steps:
- Click on the link given in the article. (at the time of the event)
- Locate the ” ‘Forgot Application Number’ link and click on it.
- Enter the details as per the requirement. i.e
If you have forgotten the KEAM Application Number
If you have forgotten the KEAM Password
Significant Points about KEAM Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the KEAM 2021 examination must make sure to follow the instructions listed below before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the online mode.
- Those students whose application forms have been rejected will not be able to download their hall tickets.
- Also, those candidates who have to remit balance application fees and who have certain defects in the photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression that is uploaded during the submission of the application form will not be able to download their admit cards.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the entrance examination of KEAM 2021.
- The admit card has to be saved until the whole admission procedure is over.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.