The Commissioner of Entrance Examination or CEE is the conducting body of KEAM. After the conclusion of the application form, the facility to edit the form will be active. Candidates can visit cee.kerala.gov.in in order to do the correction. The registered candidates need to log in to their id using their application number and password and modify defects in the KEAM application form. They can edit their uploaded photo, signature, payment of additional fee, defective documents/certificates uploaded along with the online application. However, all details will not be open to changes. KEAM 2022 application form correction facility will be available for a limited period of time.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
Highlights Of KEAM Application Form Correction 2022
- The correction in the form will be done only in online mode for registered candidates.
- Since the correction facility is of a limited period, no request will be granted after that.
- If the required corrections are not done, the candidates will not be considered for the admission process.
KEAM 2022 Application Form Correction Dates
Check out the dates in order to be updated about the events.
|Release of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Final date to upload the documents||Last week of May 2022|
|Correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|KEAM 2022 exam||12th June 2022|
Steps To Make Correction In The KEAM 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2022- cee.kerala.gov.in.
- A home page of the official site will appear on the screen
- Click on the KEAM application form correction facility link.
- Enter the login credentials such as the application number and password.
- Make the changes as per the requirement.
- After making the changes, click on the ‘Submit button.
- Take the print of the application form and check the details carefully. Make sure that the details entered are in the correct form.
Details The Can Be Edited In KEAM Application Form 2022
Not all the details entered can be edited by the registered candidates. Thus candidates must look at the things that can edit. Things that can be edited are.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Aadhaar number
- Photograph, signature, and thumb impression of the candidate
- Other details as marked by the authorities
Note: Exam centres and courses will not be open for change during the correction facility.
What All Things Required To Fill The KEAM Application Form 2022
Keep the following documents ready before filling the application form, to lessen the mistakes.
- Valid mobile number and email id
- Education documents
- Scanned images of signature, photograph, and left thumb impression (as per the specifications by the conducting authority).
Specification of documents to be uploaded
|Photograph||150 X 200 pixels||10-30 kb|
|Signature||150 X 100 pixels||10-30 kb|
|any other document||–||10-30 kb|
- Birth certificate/SSLC/Passport
- Income certificate from the concerned village officer
- Community certificate or Non-Creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
Special reservation certificate (if applicable)