KCET 2019 Counselling: The eligible and qualified candidates will be called for KCET counselling. The Counselling of KCET 2019 will be conducted by KEA in the month of June 2019. Those who are listed on the merit list will be called for counselling. The counselling will involve various steps like document verification and seat allotment. Candidates can check the KCET Admission counselling dates and procedure in this article.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2019 will be organized for all the candidates in the 4th week of April. KCET will be conducted by Examination Authority (KEA) for candidates who wish to take admission in the undergraduate level courses like engineering, agriculture, pharmacy & various other courses offered in the 220 Government colleges/ private aided/ private un-aided/ Universities of Karnataka. After the conclusion of KCET 2019, the results will be declared and merit list will be released.
KCET 2019 Counselling dates
Check the KCET 2019 Counselling dates in the table given below:
|Announcement of KCET 2019 result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling and verification of documents for KCET 2019||June 2019|
|Seat Allotment of KCET 2019||July 2019|
- The qualified candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure based on the merit of the candidate.
- The KCET counselling 2019 will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- Candidates will be called based on his/her preference of the college and course for document verification and seat allotment procedure.
- The candidates will be allotted seats and will be required to go to the institute and get the documents verified.
- Also, check KCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 & KCET 2019 Answer Key
- The Examination Dates of KCET 2019 have been changed by authority. Click here to check the prescribed dates
KCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
- Document Verification and registration –
Candidates will be required to reach the allotted counselling center as per the given schedule. After the documents have been verified, candidates will be issued a verification slip and only then the candidates will be able to participate in the option entry round. After verification candidates will be given a unique ID and password.
- Choice filling and Locking –
The candidate has to fill in the choices of college and course that he/she wants to opt for. Candidates must choose the college-course combination according to his/her preference. He/she must remember that options entered by them for the first round will remain constant for all the remaining rounds of seat allotment. After final submission, no changes will be allowed to be made.
- Seat Allotment –
Candidates will be allotted a seat according to their ranks in the merit list and their college and course preference. Candidates will be required to login and download the seat allotment letter. Qualified candidates will be required to report to the allotted institute with the required documents and the seat allotment letter. The admission of each candidate will be confirmed only after the payment of admission fees.
Documents Verification for KCET Counselling 2019
The documents that every qualified candidate has to carry during KCET counselling 2019.