Bihar MBBS Merit List & Counselling 2018: Bihar MBBS Counselling 2018 Mop – Up Round notice has been released. To check the official notice and vacant seats- Visit latest update section below. Bihar MBBS Round – 2 Counselling Merit & Seat Allotment List Released. Link to download the official notification PDF is provided below. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board determine and publishes the merit list for the registered candidates who are seeking admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme in the medical college/Institute of the state Bihar.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar MBBS Merit List 2018 for Govt. and Private College released in PDF format. Link to download the PDF is provided below. The authority prepares the merit list rank-wise and category-wise respectively. Based on the merit list, the counselling and seat allotment takes place.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Bihar MBBS Merit List & Counselling 2018 Latest Updates
- Date and time for Mop-Up Round 2018 Counselling – Click Here
- Vacant seats for Mop – Up Round 2018 – Click Here
- Details regarding Bihar MBBS Admission Mop-Up Round 2018 – Click Here
- Important Notice Regarding Mop-Up Counselling for Admission in Under Graduated Medical/Dental Courses in Govt & Private Medical Medical colleges on the basis of NEET-(UGMAC)-2018 Dated 21.08.2018 – Click Here
- Fee structure for Private Medical/Dental Colleges of Bihar
- List of Allotted Candidates on the basis of UGMAC-2018 (2nd Counselling)
- Cut off Rank for UGMAC-2018 Second Counselling
- Merit List for Second Counselling of UGMAC-2018 for (NRI Quota Private Medical / Dental Colleges)
- Merit List for Second Counselling of UGMAC-2018 for (Sikh Minority Private Medical / Dental Colleges)
- Merit List for Second Counselling of UGMAC-2018 for (Muslim Minority Private Medical / Dental Colleges)
- Merit List for Second Counselling of UGMAC-2018 for (Private Medical / Dental Colleges)
- Merit List for Second Counselling of UGMAC-2018 for (Government Medical / Dental Colleges)
- Re-scheduling of 2nd Round Bihar MBBS Counselling notice has been released. Click Here to download the official notification in PDF – Click Here
- Important Notice Regarding UGMAC-2018
- List of Candidate’s not eligible for counselling in Govt.Medical/Dental Colleges on the basis of UGMAC- 2018
- Vacancy of seat after 1st round of counselling – Click Here
Bihar Merit List MBBS 2018 Programme for Govt. and Private College has been released in PDF format. Candidates can check and download the PDF by clicking on the link given below.
- Counselling Schedule 2018 for MBBS programme released in PDF format category-wise
- Merit List of UGMAC-2018 for (Government Medical / Dental Colleges) for First Counselling
- Cut off Rank for UGMAC-2018 First Counselling
- Merit List of UGMAC-2018 for ( Sikh Minority in Private Medical / Dental Colleges) for First Counselling
- Merit List of UGMAC-2018 for ( Muslim Minority in Private Medical / Dental Colleges) for First Counselling
- Merit List of UGMAC-2018 for (Private Medical / Dental Colleges) for First Counselling
The authority prepares the merit list based on the rank obtained by the applicants in the NEET exam and releases the list rank-wise. Other than this, there are certain factors on which the preparation of merit list depends and they are as follows:-
- Seat intake in the colleges/Institutes
- Number of Applicants
- Category/Caste of the candidates
Steps to Check the Merit List
- Visit the official website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- On the home page displayed on the screen, Check out the “Latest updates ” box.
- Look out for “ merit list” option and click on it.
- On clicking, the merit list in the PDF format will appear on the screen.
- If the applicant finds his/her name, then they can download and take the printout of that particular page for future use.
What details does Merit List carry?
- Date and time to appear at the counselling venue for reporting and document verification.
- NEET Registration
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
- NEET Roll Number
- Marks obtained
- Open Merit List (OML) Rank
- Undergraduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) ID of the candidate.
To have look at the previous year (2017) merit list, refer the table given below:
|S. No||Merit List||Link|
|1.||Merit List published for 1st round of counselling (UGMAC ID)||Click Here|
|2.||Merit List published for 1st round of counselling (UGMAC ID)||Click Here|
|3.||Merit List published for 1st round of counselling||Click Here|
Counselling & Seat Allotment of Bihar MBBS 2018
Merit list is published for the multiple rounds of counselling by the authority. Generally, there are two rounds of counselling takes place. If the seats remain vacant after the second round, then a “mop up” round is conducted in order to fill up the vacant seats. Candidates whose name appears in the merit list are required to produce/submit the documents mentioned below in original along with one photocopy of the same at the counselling venue i.e I.A.S. Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna-800014 within the specified date and time mentioned in the merit list.
- Original Admit Card of NEET (UG) 2018
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of class 10 examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of class 12 examination.
- Certificate of Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was uploaded at the time of NEET 2018 application form filling.
- Original and one photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Print out of online filled in Application Form
After the document verification is completed, shortlisted candidates will be allowed to choose the college according to their preference. The authority, at last, will release the list with the names of colleges allotted to the eligible candidates which contain the following details:
- UGMAC ID
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET AIR
- Names of the candidates
- Marks Obtained
- OML Rank
- CAT Rank
- RCG Rank
- DQ Rank
- Name of the Institute alloted
To know the previous year (2017) Seat Allotment list – Click here
Important Instruction for the candidates regarding counselling
- The candidates are required to bring all the certificates/documents as mentioned above at the time of counselling otherwise they will not be eligible for admission.
- The inclusion of any UGMAC ID in the above counselling programme does not guarantee admission. Since candidates in excess of the available seats are being called for Counselling / Allotment in order to ensure filling up vacancies which may arise due to absentees, those having merit positions lower than the total number of sanctioned seats will be admitted subject to availability of seats.
- If the counselling does not complete on the scheduled date, the concerned candidates have to stay on the next day in order to complete it.
- If the available seats are filled before the scheduled date and time, the counselling will be postponed /discontinued.
- If a candidate called for Counselling /Allotment is found ineligible as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC 2018 by the Hon’ble High Court/ Supreme Court or Department of Health in matters related to UGMAC 2018, his /her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Each eligible candidate will be allowed to exercise his/ her option for Course/ Institution from amongst those available at his/ her merit serial after his/ her original Certificates/ Documents and identity are verified.
- A candidate who absents or fails to appear on the scheduled date & time of his/ her Counselling/Allotment may appear for Counselling any time during the period of Counselling of his/her respective Reservation category, but in that case, he/ she will have the option of Course/ Institution available at the time of his/ her actual reporting.
- Each candidate should note that once the Course/ Institution opted at the time of his/ her Counselling and the same is allotted to him/ her, no subsequent request for change of course and/ or Institution shall be entertained.
- Admission fee and other related charges shall have to be deposited at the time of admission in the concerned college.
So, aspirants of Bihar MBBS Admission 2018 must go through this article to know how the merit list is prepared and counselling procedure is conducted. They are also instructed to visit the official website regularly for the updates related to merit list and counselling.