Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018 – Jharkhand University of Health Science is the official counselling authority which conducts the online counselling for admission to MBBS programme in the medical college in the state Jharkhand. Jharkhand MBBS state Merit List Published. The merit list in the PDF format released on 1st July 2018. Link to download the same has been provided below. The official counselling authority has started receiving the registration form from the eligible candidates on 23rd June 2018. Deadline to register for MBBS Programme is 29th June 2018. Link to register is provided below. It does not conduct any entrance exam. In order to get admission into one of the medical college in the state Jharkhand, candidates need to appear in the NEET UG 2018 Exam. Counselling for Jharkhand MBBS 2018 will be conducted for the state quota seats. Jharkhand MBBS counselling 2018 will be conducted in two rounds followed by counselling for a mop-up round for any seats left vacant. The Jharkhand MBBS counselling 2018 will be conducted for a total of 300 medical and 300 dental seats. This article will guide the students on how to apply for counselling and seat allotment of Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018 Event Dates and Updates
- Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 Mop- Up Round notice released – Click Here
- Jharkhand MBBS First Round Counselling Notice – Click Here To Download the PDF
- Indicative information regarding Conduct of 1st Round of counselling for admission in M.B.B.S., B.D.S. & Ayush-UG Courses from NEET (UG) – 2018 Result based State Merit List. To download the PDF – Click Here
Jharkhand MBBS State Merit List 2018 has published on 1st July 2018 by the official authority in PDF format. Candidates who have registered themselves must download the PDF and check their name. To download the PDF – Click Here
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
To Download the Jharkhand MBBS Seat Matrix 2018 – Click Here
The registration for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 has begun from 23rd June 2018 in online mode. The last date to register is 29th June 2018. Link to register is provided in the registration section given below. To download the officially released notification – Click Here
Dates for Jharkhand MBBS Admission for the year 2018 is likely to be announced after the NEET UG 2018 Exam. The scheduled dates for all the events of Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018 for the admission are provided in the table below. The following table will be updated as per release with the official notification.
|1.||First Round of Counselling||June 25 – July 5, 2018|
|2.||Last date of reporting to the allotted college||July 12, 2018|
|3.||Second Round of Counselling||July 15- July 26, 2018|
|4.||Last date of reporting to the allotted college||August 3, 2018|
|5.||Offline mop-up round of counselling||August 4 – August 8, 2018|
|6.||Seat allotment for the mop-up round||Second week of August 2018|
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are the conditions which every applicant must possess in order to apply for the examination or counselling. The Jharkhand University of Health Science releases a set of eligibility criteria for the aspirants to participate in the counselling to get enrolled in undergraduate MBBS programme. Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018. The table given below provides the required eligibility criteria for the aspirants to apply for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018:-
|2.||Age||Applicants must have attained 17 years of age or more as on 31st December 2018.|
|4.||NEET 2018||Applicant must have appeared in NEET 2018 Exam.|
Registration Form for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018
To register for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018, candidates need to register and fill up the application form. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before going to fill up the application form. Link to register is provided below. The registration for Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 has begun from 23rd June 2018 in online mode. The last date to register is 29th June 2018.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE:
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email ID.
- Mobile No.
- Scanned/ Soft Copy passport Size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned/ Soft Copy Signature (Less than 30KB)
- Scanned/ Soft Copy Left Thumb Impression (Less than 30KB)
- Aadhar Card
To register for Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018 – Click Here
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill up the application form:-
- Click on the link “Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 Registration Form” option. Link to apply will be activated soon.
- Register yourself by entering the name, email ID, phone number and date of birth.
- After registering, fill up the details like personal details, NEET exam score and rank and academic qualification.
- After filling up the application form, click on “submit” button.
- Payment of registration cum counselling fee.
Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2018 Merit List
Jharkhand University of Health Science, the official counselling authority prepares and release the Merit List for admission to undergraduate MBBS programme in the medical colleges/Institution of state Jharkhand. Merit list is prepared based on the number of applicants, NEET exam score obtained by the applicants and seat availability. Merit List contains the names of the candidates, Rank and NEET score etc.
Highlights of Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018
- The Jharkhand MBBS counselling 2018 will start from the fourth week of June 2018 in the offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to attend the various rounds of Jharkhand MBBS 2018 counselling if they have obtained the required minimum percentile in the NEET 2018 UG examination and have filled up the application form of Jharkhand MBBS 2018.
- Authorities will publish the Jharkhand MBBS 2018 merit list which will contain names of all those candidates who will be able to participate in the counselling process.
- Admission to Jharkhand MBBS 2018 will be on the basis of the scores obtained in the NEET UG exam only.
Procedure for Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018
- Candidates are required to check the merit list of Jharkhand MBBS 2018.
- The candidates are then required to report to the venue for counselling of Jharkhand MBBS 2018 on the specified date and time.
- Candidates are required to carry all the required documents with them while reporting at the Jharkhand MBBS 2018 counselling center.
- At the counselling venue, candidates first need to get their documents verified.
- The candidates, after document verification, will be allowed to select the institute/course as per their rank in the merit list.
- Candidates are also required to submit a counselling fee of 750 INR for unreserved and 500 INR for reserved categories.
- Candidates not allotted seats in the first round will be eligible to participate in the second round of counselling of Jharkhand MBBS 2018.
Documents to be carried for verification of Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018
Candidates should carry the below-mentioned documents during reporting for verification.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- Class 10 and 12 passing certificate
- NEET 2018 admit card
- NEET 2018 scorecard
- Category certificate
- Local/Permanent resident certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Passport sized photographs.
Participating Institutes of Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2018
Colleges which offers admission to MBBS Programme in the state Jharkhand is provided below. Candidates can have a look at the below mentioned colleges.
|S. No||Name of the college||Total seats|
|1.||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||150|
|2.||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|3.||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad||50|
If any doubt arises,then please write us in the comment box given below.