JYOTI KALASH SCHOLARSHIP 2021: Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, the Managing Director, IndiaMART) has initiated the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship. This scholarship has been launched to support the secondary & higher secondary education of underprivileged or financially deprived girl students in Uttar Pradesh. The primary aim of the Jyoti Kalash scholarship is to provide education to the needy girls, who face financial hurdles whilst continuing their secondary education. Also, this scholarship is only for the students studying in class 11th & 12th class.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, in order to apply online for the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2021, the candidates must primarily fill the online application form before the last date. The successful candidates will be be disseminated the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Amount. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the scholarship of Jyoti Kalash 2021. Read to know more.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Date & Details 2021
The candidates who who wish to apply for the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2021, must primarily make themselves familiar with the details of the same. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the Scholarship of Jyoti Kalash. Check below.
|Last Date to Apply||May 2021|
|For Class / Course||Class 10, Class 11, Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based Scholarship|
|Scholarship Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 15,000 with additional allowances|
What Are The Benefits Provided Under Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2021 Programme?
The candidates who successfully registered themselves, will be able to avail the scholarship scheme. The Jyoti Kalash Scheme amount ranges from INR 15,000 provided along with additional facilities, such as:
- School Fee
- Uniform Fee
- Books and Stationary Fee
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates must check the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Since any ineligible candidate will be debarred from being sanctioned the scholarship amount. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, the candidate must be a female student.
- Also, the candidate must be resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Furthermore, they must have a domicile of the same state.
- Furthermore, the candidate who are studying in class 11th & 12th can opt for this scholarship.
- Moreover, the students who have passed out of class 10th, can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Also, in order to apply for this scholarship, the annual income of the family must be less than or equal to INR 3,50,000 (3.50 Lakhs) per annum
Steps To Apply Online For Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Scheme 2021
In order to apply for Jyoti Kalash Scheme, the candidates must follow certain steps online. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Jyoti Kalash Scholarship.
- Thereafter, they must complete the login steps, by using their registered ID & password, which was generated at the time of registration process.
- Furthermore, in the next step, the candidates must select their level of education & then click on the “Start Application” option.
- Thereafter, the candidates must fill their scholarship application form. Subsequently, they must upload the required documents in the specified format & dimensions.
- Finally, the candidate must click on the “Submit” button, in order to complete the application process.
List Of Documents Required To Fill The Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Online Application Form 2021
In order to fill up the Jyoti Kalash Scheme Online Application Form, the candidates must keep certain documents ready. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Proof/bills of school fee, uniform expense, coaching fee, travel expense and books expense
- Bank account details of the scholarship candidate
Jyoti Scholarship Selection Criteria 2021
The candidates are selected for the Jyoti Scholarship Scheme under multi-stage processes. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidates’ scholarship applications are screened. It is based on the financial need & background of the students.
- Thereafter, the candidates are shortlisted based on the telephonic interviews.
- Finally, it is followed by the face-to-face interview for the final selection.
Check Other State Scholarships
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- Vidyasiri Scholarship
- UP Scholarship
- LIC Scholarship
- Jindal Scholarship
- Tata Scholarship
In case of any queries related to the Jyoti Kalash Fellowship, kindly write to us in the comment section below.