JNVST 9th Class admit card 2020 has been released on the 13th of January 2020. Further, it can further be accessed from the official website of the examination authority. It helps the candidate in NVS Admission. The Admit Card of JNVST is an important document, therefore, candidates must handle it carefully. Since it contains candidates’ personal information. Also, if the card has a certain discrepancy, then candidates must contact the examination instead of correcting it by themselves. Furthermore, candidates must not forget to carry the Hall Ticket to the examination centre. Since there will be no entry without it. In order to know more about the JNVST admit card 2020, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JNVST 9th Class Admit Card 2020 Released!
Important Dates Of The JNVST 9th Class Admit Card 2020
|Release of JNVST 9th Class Admit Card||13th January 2020|
|Examination||8th February 2020|
Steps To Access The JNVST 2020 Class 9th Admit Card
In order to download the JNVST admit card, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to be mentioned. Check below.
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- The login section will appear on the screen. The same will look like the image below:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- CAPTCHA Code
- Click on Login.
- The JNVST 9th Class Admit Card will be reflected on the screen.
- Check all the details on the hall ticket and print the same for future purposes.
Check JNVST Syllabus
The JNVST admit card 2020 is an important document from the exam point of view. It is important that candidates carry it to the examination centre. It contains information relevant to the exam. Furthermore, we have mentioned the important details that are mentioned on the Navodaya admit card 2020. Check below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Applicant’s Registration/Application Number
- Examination Centre
- Date Of Examination
- Exam Time & Duration
- Other Important Instructions
The admit card contains information that is relevant to the examination day. Therefore, candidates must read it carefully. We have mentioned some of the guidelines that applicants must abide by on the examination day. Check below.
- The time allotted to the candidate will be 2 hours. Therefore they must keep track of time and finish it within the stipulated time.
- Candidates must be punctual. Therefore, it is important that the candidate reaches the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates entry will be prohibited if they are more than 30 minutes late to the examination centre. Therefore, they must try and be on time.
- Upon reaching the exam centre, the candidate will be given a test booklet. A specific time will be provided to read the important instruction mentioned in it. Therefore, candidates must read the guidelines mentioned on it very carefully.
- Furthermore, applicants must cross-check if the exam booklet provided to them is in the language that they opted for. In case it is not, then the candidate must contact the examination authority.
- Since time is of the essence, therefore, candidates must utilise it carefully. Candidates must not longer on a particular question for a long duration. Move on to the next question if one is confused about the particular question.
- There will be a total of 3 questions in the exam. It is important for candidates to secure qualifying marks in each section in order to qualify the paper.
Class 9th JNVST Exam Pattern
In order to get NVS admission, candidates must be well aware of the 9th class exam pattern of Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020. We have mentioned the details of the same. Check below.
|Serial Number||Subject||Total Marks|