Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2019-20: The JNVST admit card 2019 is released by the official authority after the nvs admission application process gets over. In order to download the admit card of Navodaya Vidyalaya, candidates must visit the official website. The Navodaya hall ticket is an important document. It contains candidates’ personal credentials. Candidates must not forget to carry it to the examination venue. However, they must contact the nvs admission authority if there is any discrepancy found in the admit card. To know more about the admit card of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who will be taking the JNVST exam must keep vigilant regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2020. Therefore, we have mentioned information related to the same. Check below.
|Releasing Date Of Admit Card|
|Selection Test Date|
Steps To Access the JNVST Admit Card 2020
In order to access the admit card of JNVST, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have provided you with the steps to follow to download the Navodaya Admit Card 2020. Check below.
- Primarily, candidates must visit the official website of the JNVST.
- Click on the admit card link.
- You will be redirected to the registration portal. Wherein, you must provide your registration number and password in order to log in.
- After logging in, the candidate will be able to access the admit card by clicking on the “Download JNVST Admit Card“.
- Furthermore, the admit card should be download and printed for future reference.
Download – JNVST Question Paper
The JNVST hall ticket is an important document from the exam point of view. Therefore, it contains the candidate’s personal information. The details which are mentioned on the admit card is further mentioned below.
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Venue Of Examination
- Other information related to the examination
Candidates must abide by certain rules when appearing for the exam. We have mentioned the list of rules to be followed before and during the exam. Check below.
- Candidates must be punctual. They must reach the examination venue on time. Furthermore, the exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The entry of the candidate will be prohibited if he is 30 minutes late to the examination hall.
- Before, taking the exam, the candidate must read the important instruction mentioned on the admit card and then further on the test booklet.
- After receiving the question paper, the candidate must ensure that it is in the format of their preference. They must request a change if it is not as specified.
- Candidates must try to finish the exam within the time duration of the exam. In order to do so, they must not linger more on a particular question.
- They must secure minimum qualifying marks in each section of the question paper. Only then they will be deemed eligible for further rounds of the admission process.
- Candidates will get two hours to finish the exam. They must try to finish it within the specified time limit.
Candidates must check the exam pattern before they take the exam. Therefore, we have mentioned the exam pattern of JNVST. Check below.
JNVST 6th Class Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|1||Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|2||Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|3||Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
Class 9th JNVST Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Subject||Total Marks|