JNVST 6th Class Admit Card 2020: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the official examination conducting body. It releases the admit card on its official website. Candidates must visit the website in order to download the admit card of NVS 2020. The Navodaya Admit card 2020 is released prior to the examination date. However, only registered will be able to access the admit card. The JNVST Hall Ticket is an important document from the exam point of view. It further contains information pertaining to the candidate. Therefore, candidates must keep it secured. It will be required on examination day. Since there will be no entry without the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2020. Furthermore, to know more about the JNVST Admit Card 2020, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates Of 6th Class NVS Admit Card 2020
The candidates are required to keep up-to-date regarding the important dates of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card of class 6th. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Releasing Date Of Admit Card|
|Selection Test Date|
Check – JNVST 9th Class Admit Card
In order to download the 6th Class NVS Admit Card, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have mentioned the step to follow. Check below.
- First, candidates must visit the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Then click on the download admit card link.
- Soon, you will be redirected to a new page. Wherein, you must fill in your credentials with your registration number and password.
- Subsequently, your personal admission portal/dashboard will open up.
- You must click on the Admit card button.
- After clicking on it, the admit card will open up in a PDF format.
- Candidates must download, save and print the PDF file for future reference.
The JNVST Admit Card of 6th class contains important information of the candidate. It is important that the candidate check all the details are correct. If there is any discrepancy found in the JNVST Hall Ticket. Then the candidate must contact the examination conducting authority. Furthermore, we have mentioned the details which are mentioned on the Hall Ticket of NVS 2020. Check below.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/Application Number of the Candidate.
- Examination venue
- Examination Date & Day
- Important instruction related to the examination
Important Instructions Pertaining To The JNVST Exam 2020
There are certain guidelines which candidates must follow during the exam. We have mentioned a few. Check below.
- The candidates must be punctual. They should reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the examination time.
- Candidates who enter the examination grounds after 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam, will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is important to arrive well before exam time.
- Students will be provided with a test booklet. It is important that they check the language of the booklet before they start attempting the question paper. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination authority.
- The Paper will consist of 3 sections. Therefore it is important that the candidate secure qualifying marks in all the three sections. Only then will he/she will be able to qualify for the exam.
- Candidates will be provided with 2 hours of duration to attempt the paper. Therefore, they must manage time efficiently. Since there will be no break provided in between.
- In order to manage time efficiently, candidates must not linger on one question for a long time. They should move on to the next one in case one gets stuck on a particular question.
- Furthermore, before candidates start writing the paper, they must make sure that they have read the test booklet thoroughly. This will help them in not making mistakes in the exam.
JNVST 6th Class Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern before they sit for the exam. Therefore we have provided the exam pattern of 6th class. Check below.
JNVST 6th Class Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|1||Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|2||Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|3||Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|