JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2020: The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education will be conducting the JIPMER Exam on the basis of the JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to perform JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020. The Exam is held in June 2020. JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria is an important factor in the Admission Process. On the basis of the eligibility criteria, further rounds will be conducted. The Application Forms will be available from March 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill in the application form before the deadline date. In this article, we have provided completed details about the JIPMER Eligibility 2020, important dates, eligibility conditions and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Online Registration Starts from March 2020.
- The Eligibility Criteria of JIPMER MBBS includes Age Criteria, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, etc.
- Satisfying the Eligibility Criteria is a mandatory part in the JIPMER MBBS Admission 2020 Process.
JIPMER Important Dates 2020
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||March 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration||April 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2020|
|JIPMER Exam||June 2020|
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/OCI/NRI Nationals.
- Candidates who belong to OCI/NRI Category have to upload certain documents while filling the application form.
- The NRI and OCI Category Candidates will be considered as “Unreserved” category candidates and for unreserved seats.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2020.
- There is no upper age limit condition for the applying for the Entrance Examination
- There is no relaxation in the lower age limit given to any candidate under any circumstances.
Educational Qualifications/ Academic Requirements
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th Examination with the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects. They should have these subjects in the last two years of study.
- Candidates who are OCI/NRI have to submit an eligibility certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The Applicants have to score a minimum of 60% marks (for General Category), 50% for Reserved Category and PWD Candidates.
Minimum Required Marks in JIPMER 2020
|Categories||Minimum Required Marks|
|General Category (UR)||60%|
- If the Candidates class 12th Result is not released before the availability of the application form, then candidates can fill the form saying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. They will be considered eligible once the result is declared.
- Only those candidates will receive the admit card who satisfy the eligibility conditions of JIPMER 2020.
About JIPMER 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education, in short, called as JIPMER. It is a National Entrance Examination that is conducted every year. The Entrance Examination offers admission in MBBS Courses offered by JIPMER. It has two campuses- one is Karaikal and Puducherry. The Application Form releases in March 2020. So, if you are satisfying JIPMER MBBS Eligbility 2020 then you can check the other articles regarding JIPMER 2020 here.