JEE Main Registration 2019- NTA will start the JEE Main 2019 Registration from 1st of September 2018. candidates who wish to register for NTA JEE Main 2019 will be required to fill out and submit the JEE Main 2019 Registration form before 30th September 2018. JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency and the student will be required to fill and submit the registration form of JEE Main 2019 with the correct details. JEE Main 2019 registration can be done on the official website of the exam conducting body which is www.nta.ac.in.
JEE Main 2019 Registration
Candidates appearing for the exam must note down all the details about the JEE Main Registration 2019 below.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 Registration link will be available online on the official website of NTA.
- The registration will start on 1st September 2018 and will end on 30th September 2018.
- JEE Main registration form with incorrect details will be automatically be rejected.
- The Aadhar card is important for JEE Main 2019 Online Registration.
- JEE Main 2019 Registration will be incomplete without payment of registration fee.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
Applicants who want to know the announced dates of JEE Main registration can check the table given below:
|NTA JEE Main 2019 January Exam|
|JEE Main Registration 2019||01 – 30 Sep 2018|
|Exam Dates||Between 6 – 20 Jan 2019|
|NTA JEE Main 2019 April Exam|
|Registration for JEE Main 2019||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam||Between 7 – 21 Apr 2019|
JEE Main Registration 2019 Procedure
Know the correct steps for JEE Main 2019 registration highlighted in the points below:
- Visit the official website of NTA and click on JEE Main Registration.
- Fill up basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB and Educational Details like qualifying marks, the name of the board, etc.
- Upload recent passport size photograph of dimension 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG/JPG format.
- Upload scanned image of Signature of Applicant and Parent whose dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG/JPG format.
- Make payment of the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
JEE Main Registration Fee 2019
Candidates can pay JEE Main Registration Fee 2019 in two modes. The fee has to be paid in online or offline mode. In the online mode, candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and in offline mode, candidates can pay the fee through E – Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank. NTA has not yet announced the JEE Main 2019 Registration fee. Check the table below for JEE Main Registration fee.
|Registration Fee for JEE Main 2019|
|For Examination Centres Opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1300||650|
|For Examination Centres Opted in Foreign Country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900|
Correction in JEE Main 2019 Registration Details
- Correction in JEE Main registration 2019 detail is a one-time facility.
- Students can make corrections to images uploaded on the application form.
- The JEE Main 2019 application form correction link will be provided here and will be available only for a period of 10-11 days.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and password to access the form correction facility of NTA JEE Main 2019.