JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2020: National Testing Agency has released the official answer for Paper 2 on 23rd January 2020. JEE Main answer key carries all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. JEE Main 2020 paper 2 for the academic year of 2020-21 (January) was conducted in the computer-based mode for Mathematics and aptitude tests. The drawing test was taken on a sheet of paper. Earlier JEE Main 2020 January exam for paper 2 was scheduled for 6th January 2020. JEE Main 2020 Admit card, an important document to carry the exam.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Since the exam will now be conducted twice in a year, the NTA will publish the JEE Main paper 2 answer key two times a year. For 2020, the January session Answer key is out by NTA.
Official Answer Key released. Click on the link given below
Also, Check JEE Main Answer Key of Paper 1.
JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2020 Dates
Aspirants of JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 must make sure that they have noted down all the dates along with their corresponding events that have been announced in the table given below.
|NTA JEE Main Paper 2 January Exam Dates|
|JEE Main January exam||6th January 2020|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||23rd January 2020|
|Declaration of Result||31st January 2020|
|NTA JEE Main Paper 2 April Exam Dates|
|JEE Main April exam||3rd April 2020|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||2nd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||30th April 2020|
|Paper 2 Answer Key release date||May 2020|
JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2020
- NTA has released the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer key on 13th January 2020.
- The answer key of JEE Main Paper 2 contains all the correct answers to questions asked in the exam.
- JEE Main Paper 2 answer key is released on the official website of NTA
How To Check The JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2020?
In case you don’t know the correct procedure to access the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key, make sure to check the process below:
- Go to the official website of the National Testing Agency: nta.ac.in Or
- click on the JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 answer key link which is available here.
- The JEE Main paper 2 answer key will be displayed on your screen.
Along with JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key, candidates will also be able to download their Response sheets from the official website. After downloading the answer key and the Response sheets, each aspirant can cross-check their answers and make an estimate of the correct and incorrect answers.
JEE Main Paper 2 Official Answer Key 2020 PDF
You can easily check the question papers and answer keys here:
|Question Paper Code with Link|
|CODE R of JEE Main Paper 2|
|CODE S of JEE Main Paper 2|
|CODE T of JEE Main Paper 2|
|CODE U of JEE Main Paper 2|
Challenging The JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key
NTA has provided the facility of challenging the JEE Main Paper 2 official answer keys available for all students who had appeared for the examination. In case a student feels he/she is not satisfied with the answer key provided they present a valid proof within the time specified by the NTA. Last year, to challenge the official JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 answer key, the candidate had to submit a fee of Rs. 1000/- per question. If the candidate’s challenge was accepted by the concerned board, the amount of Rs. 1000/- was refunded to the candidate.
Steps To Follow While Challenging JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2020
- Click on the link “challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2020” that will be present on the answer key page.
- Log in to your account by entering your application number, date of birth and the security pin.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to select the question number, book number, answer, answer claimed and then click on add to claim list.
- Save all the claims and pay the required fees.
Benefits Of Using JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 Answer Key
- With the help of the official JEE Main Paper 2 answer key 2020, candidates will be able to check the correct answer option for the questions asked in the examination.
- You can use the answer key to calculate your probable score of the examination.
- Candidates can also estimate whether they will get admission in the desired college or not.
Unofficial JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 Answer Key
The unofficial answer key for JEE Main paper 2 will be released by various coaching institutes that prepare students for JEE Main B. Arch and B. Plan examination. These answer keys will be released just the next day of the exam or within 2-3 days. However, you cannot totally rely on the unofficial answer key.
JEE Main Paper 2 Previous Year Qualifying Cutoff
The qualifying cutoff of JEE Main 2020 can be accessed only after the results are declared. But in the meantime, the candidate may go through the previous years qualifying JEE Main cutoff to get an idea about the kind of scores they need to be eligible for admission.
In the year 2019, the EWS category was introduced.
JEE Main 2019 Cutoff
|Category||JEE Main Paper 1 Cut Off 2019 (Percentile)|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||89.7548849|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||74.3166557|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||44.3345172|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||54.0128155|
JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Qualifying Cutoff
|Category||Max Marks||Min Marks|
|Common Rank List||350||74|
JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 cutoff Category wise
JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 Expected Cutoff by Coaching Institutes
|S.No.||Category||Motion Education||Plancess||Resonance||Super 30||Sri Chaitanya|
|1||Common Merit List (CML)||100-105||110||101||100||>=95|
|2||Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||70-75||72||71||74||>=70|
|3||Scheduled Caste (SC)||50-55||52||53||55||>=50|
|4||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35-40||46||37||50||>=45|
JEE Main 2017 Official Cutoff for Paper 2
Do you have any questions in mind? Ask us in the comments sections below.