JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019: National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main paper 2 answer key on 14th May 2019. JEE Main answer key carries all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. The official answer key has been published by the NTA. JEE Main 2019 paper 2 for the academic year of 2019-20 was conducted in the computer-based mode for Mathematics and aptitude test. The drawing test was taken on a sheet of paper. Every JEE Mains aspirant must make sure to check the official website of JEE Main which is jeemain.nic.in.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main 2019 April exam was conducted from 7th to 20th April 2019. The application form correction was available from 11th to 15th March 2019. Candidates downloaded JEE Main Admit card 2019 from 20th March 2019 till the date of examination.
Since the exam will now be conducted twice in a year, the NTA will publish the JEE Main paper 2 answer key 2019 two times in the month of January and April 2019. You must also note that JEE Main paper 2 answer keys 2019 will also be released by various coaching institutes. JEE Main 2019 aspirants of paper 2 for architecture must prepare well for the exam.
Also, see here JEE Main 2019 Answer Key of Paper 1.
JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019 Dates
Aspirants of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 must make sure that they have noted down all the dates along with their corresponding events that have been announced in the table given below.
|NTA JEE Main Paper 2 January Exam Dates|
|JEE Main January exam||January 6 to 20, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||14th January 2019|
|Declaration of January Result||31st January 2019|
|NTA JEE Main Paper 2 April Exam Dates|
|JEE Main April exam||6th – 20th April 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||14th April 2019|
|Declaration of April Result||30th April 2019|
|Paper 2 Answer Key release date||14th May 2019|
|Paper 2 Result Release date||14th May 2019|
JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019
- After conducting the JEE Main 2019 Exam, NTA has released the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer key.
- The answer key of JEE Main Paper 2 contains all the correct answers to questions asked in the exam.
- Every exam is scored on the official JEE Main Paper 2 answer key which is released on the official website of NTA.
How to Check the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019
In case you don’t know the correct procedure to access the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key, make sure to check the process below:
- Go to the official website of the National Testing Agency: nta.ac.in Or
- click on the JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 answer key link which is available here.
- The JEE Main paper 2 answer key will be displayed on your screen.
Along with JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019, candidates will also be able to download their OMR sheets from the official website. After downloading the answer key and the OMR sheets, each aspirant can cross check their answers and make an estimate of the correct and incorrect answers.
JEE Main Paper 2 Official Answer Key 2019 PDF
You can easily check the question papers and answer keys here:
|Question Paper Code||Answer Key Link|
|CODE R of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2||Click Here|
|CODE S of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2||Click Here|
|CODE T of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2||Click Here|
|CODE U of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2||Click Here|
Challenging the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019
NTA will make the facility of challenging the JEE Main Paper 2 answer keys available for all students who had appeared for the examination. In case a student feels he/she is not satisfied with the JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 answer key provided they present a valid proof within the time specified by the NTA. Last year, to challenge the official JEE Main Paper 2 answer key, the candidate had to submit a fee of Rs. 1000/- per question. If the candidate’s challenge was accepted by the concerned board, the amount of Rs. 1000/- was refunded to the candidate.
Steps to follow while challenging JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2019
- Click on the link “challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2019” that will be present on the answer key page.
- Log in to your account by entering your application number, date of birth and the security pin.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to select the question number, book number, answer, answer claimed and then click on add to claim list.
- Save all the claims and pay the required fees.
How To Download The Response Sheet for JEE Main 2019 Paper 2?
Since on January 08, 2019, it is an offline examination, so to cross-check your answer, apart from the answer key you also need your OMR Response Sheet. You can download it online at jeemain.nic.in or through the link which is given above. Now that you have the response sheet, you can go ahead and cross check your answers with that given in the answer key.
Benefits of Using JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Answer Key
- With the help of the official JEE Main Paper 2 answer key 2019, candidates will be able to check the correct answer option for the questions asked in the examination.
- You can use the answer key to calculate your probable score of the examination.
- Candidates can also estimate whether they will get admission in the desired college or not.
Unofficial JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Answer Key
The unofficial answer key for JEE Main paper 2 will be released by various coaching institutes that prepare students for JEE Main B. Arch and B. Plan examination. These answer keys will be released just the next day of the exam or within 2-3 days. However, you cannot totally rely on the unofficial answer key.
JEE Main 2019 Qualifying Cutoff
The qualifying cutoff of JEE Main 2019 can be accessed only after the results are declared. But in the meantime, the candidate may go through the previous years qualifying JEE Main cutoff to get an idea about the kind of scores they need to be eligible for admission.
JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Qualifying Cutoff
Common Rank List
JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 cutoff Category wise
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Expected Cutoff by Coaching Institutes
Common Merit List (CML)
Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
JEE Main 2017 Official Cutoff for Paper 2
Do you have any question in mind? Ask us in the comments sections below.