JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips: Candidates desiring to apply for JEE Main 2019 should start the preparation now. As we all know JEE Main is among one of the toughest examinations so candidates have to do that amount of hard work to crack the examination. Candidates can follow certain study plans for JEE Main 2019 Preparation which help them to prepare for each subject with clarity. First basic and important thing to start preparation of JEE Main is Self Study. If a candidate is not doing self study then it is not possible for him/her to qualify the exam even if has joined coaching or any extra classes.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates should practice each subject as much as they can and should work on their weaker section. Candidates have almost 1 year in hand and they should prepare themselves mentally as well as physically for JEE Main 2019. Mental health is important for keep on focusing on competition and Physical health keeps a candidate’s mind sharp and active.
Steps To Start The Preparation Of JEE Main 2019
- In the first week, candidates should start their JEE Main 2019 preparation by studying for 2-3 Hours.
- Make the schedule of different subjects and study different subjects accordingly.
- After one week increase your study time by 1-2 Hours and make a new schedule for studying 3-4 Hours daily.
- Study each subject more deeply and find out the weaker areas. Do more work on the topics which are difficult and try to understand the things.
Following the same method increase your study time every week and analyze the topics to get clarity of it.
Entrance examination is organised to select the suitable candidates for the programme. To qualify the examination a candidate has to do regular study to get understanding of subjects. Candidates should solve numerical problems to score good marks in the examination. Problem solving can be effective for a candidate in the following ways.
- It helps in remembering the tricks/ideas to solve the numerical questions in short time.
- It helps them in memorizing the things due to which they will be able to retain ideas at the time of problem solving.
Candidates should have idea about the exam pattern as it helps to choose the priority subjects and one can make his/her study schedule accordingly. Those to follow the schedule and prepare each subject in good manner can definitely crack the examination. Candidates can check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from below.
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
|Physics||· Units and Measurement |
· Laws of Motion
· Work, Energy and Power
· System of Particles
· Rotational Motion
· Mechanical Properties of Matter
· Oscillation & Waves
· Thermal Properties of Matter
· Kinetic Theory of Gases
|Chemistry||· Mole Concept |
· Atomic Structure
· Chemical Bonding
· State of Matter
· Thermochemistry & Thermodynamics
· S Block
· Principle of Organic & Hydrocarbons
· Environmental Chemistry
|Mathematics||· Sets |
· Quadratic Equation & Inequalities
· Differentiation and Integration
· Complex Numbers
· Permutation & Combination
· Arithmetic & Geometric Progression
· 2-D Coordinate Geometry
· Straight Lines
· Conic Sections
The above mentioned JEE Main Syllabus is similar to CBSE Class 11th and Class 12th Syllabus. Candidates are advised to be more attentive when they are attending the lectures of PCM in school. Candidates are required to study these subjects with more concentration and clear all concepts. One should be always motivated and energetic until he/she achieve their goal.
Some Important JEE Main 2019 Preparing Tips
- Candidates should start with tough subject/topic as they have more time now so they can do more work on it.
- Many candidates prefer only reference books for their study instead they should study NCERT books. NCERT Books are very important and helpful in JEE Main 2019 Preparation.
- Candidates should purchase Mock Test Series and practices them regularly which will help them to know about their preparation level.
- Download old question papers and analyze the important topics and pattern of questions.
- Prepare a sheet of important formulas and paste it near your study table or study area. Revise it regularly to memorize the formulas.
Previous Year Question Paper
Check out the previous year question papers using these links below:-
|Link||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
Important Books For JEE Main 2019
|Physics||· NCERT Books |
· Ref. Book – Concept of Physics By H.C. Verma (Part 1 & 2)
|Chemistry||· NCERT Books |
· Ref. Book – Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
|Mathematics||· NCERT Books |
· Ref. Books – Mathematics By R.D. Sharma & Mathematics By A. Das Gupta