JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form: The JEE Advanced Application form will be released in 4th week of April 2019. IIT Roorkee will release the JEE Advanced Application form 2019 in the online mode. Candidates who want admission in the Indian Institute of Technology have to fill and submiApplication form. The candidate also has to pay JEE Advanced 2019 registration fee.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
LATEST UPDATE: The examination date of JEE Advanced 2019 has been revised. The examination will be conducted on 27th May 2019 (Monday) instead of 19th May 2019 (Sunday).
JEE Advanced Application Form Date 2019
Get the relevant dates related to the opening and closing of the JEE Advanced 2019 Application form in the table below.
|Opening of Application form||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Application Form deadline with late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Exam||27 May 2019|
Exam Schedule of JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted in a fully computer-based mode on 19th May 2019. Candidates will be required to take both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE advanced 2019. JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted under the guidance of JAB (Joint Allocation Board). The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IITs.
|Paper-1||Sunday||27-May-2019||09:00 to 12:00 IST||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||27-May-2019||14:00 to 17:00 IST||Session 2|
Please Note: Both the papers are compulsory. The schedule will remain the same even if the day of examination is declared a public holiday.
JEE Advanced Application Form
- The JEE Advanced 2019 Application form will be released by the exam conducting body tentatively in the 3rd to 4th week of April 2019.
- The Application form will be available online only and no other mode of submission will be accepted.
- Each applicant will be required to register for the exam using his/her email Id and other JEE Main 2019 details.
- All candidates must make sure to pay the registration fee which is different depending on the category and the exam center that he/she has applied for.
- JEE Advanced 2019 registration fee can be paid through online mode (credit, debit card, net banking) or in the offline mode (through e-challan).
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form Detailed Procedure
Go through the steps given below to fill the online application form of JEE Advanced:
- Registration – Click on the registration link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released). Go through all the instructions given and log in with the JEE Main 2019 registration number and password. There will be additional columns which candidates will be required to fill like Language of the question paper (English or Hindi), Exam center (the candidate can opt for a maximum of five centers), Total Number of attempts, etc.
- Uploading of scanned Documents – Upload the scanned images of your photograph, signature, and documents like Certificates of Class X as proof of birth or Birth Certificate, Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate, Category certificate, PwD Scribe Request Letter, PIO Card / OCI Certificate, DS certificate, Gazette notification showing name change (only by candidates whose name is not same as in Class X certificate).
- Payment of the Registration Fee – The JEE Advanced registration fee 2019 of will be different for different categories. Candidates must know the category to which they belong before proceeding to pay the fee. Payment can be done either in online mode or offline mode.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page – After successful payment, take a print out of the confirmation Page.
JEE Advanced Registration Fee 2019
Know the JEE Advanced registration fee 2019 in the table below:
|Examination Centers in India|
|Female candidates||Rs 1300 + GST|
|ST/SC/PwD candidates||Rs 1300 + GST|
|All other candidates||Rs 2600 + GST|
|Late Fee||Rs 500|
|Exam centers Outside India|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST (SAARC countries)|
|All candidates||USD 300 + GST SAARC countries|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
All candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application form. Only the correct information should be provided by the candidate during application form filling. If ineligible candidates fill the application form, their application will be rejected and candidature will be held canceled.