Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya application form 2021: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the official examination conducting a body of the JNVST exam. The authority has released the Class 6th JNVST Application Form for the 2021-2022 session. It releases the NVS Application Form for candidates to register through www. Navodaya gov.in 2021. Candidates who fill the application form of NVS, become eligible to sit for the JNVST exam. In order to register successfully, candidates must provide valid credential details. Subsequently, they must also, upload scanned images of their documents. Furthermore, they must pay the application fee, to register successfully. Therefore, to know more about the JNVST Application Form 2021, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The JNVST Class 6th Application Form Has Been Released! Apply Now.
Important Dates Of JNVST Application Form 2021
In order to apply for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission, candidates must foremostly register successfully. However, they must do it within the due date. Therefore, we have mentioned important information related to the same. Check below.
|Application Form Releasing Date||Released (Class 6th)|
|Last Date Of Filling The Application Form||10th December 2020|
|Date Of Examination|
Check JNVST Admit Card
Candidates who are registering for the NVS Application form must know about the fee structure of the application. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti does not charge any application fee to the candidates to register. Therefore the registration process is free of cost. Candidates only need to provide valid credentials in order to register.
Check JNVST Syllabus
Steps To Download The Application Form Of JNVST 2021
Candidates who will aspire to get admission in NVS must carefully fill the NVS Application Form. Furthermore, we have provided the steps to follow, in order to successfully register. Check below.
- Primarily, candidates must visit the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Then, click on the active JNVST Application link.
- Then, the candidate will be redirected to a new page, wherein he/she must provide their credentials.
- However, the credentials must be valid. In case the candidate provides wrong information, then their application will be rejected.
- Candidates must also keep certain scanned images, ready in order to upload at the application form filling time.
- Finally, they must pay the application fee. The fee is different for different categories, therefore, candidates must pay accordingly.
Download JNVST Question Paper
Candidates who are aspiring to get a seat in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission must foremostly read the important instructions related to the application form. We have mentioned a few. Check below.
- Candidates must provide the correct credentials while filling the form. Any invalid information related to the candidate will result in rejection of the application form.
- Furthermore, they must remember to keep the scanned images of their credentials like Signature, Thumbprint and Photograph.
- Candidates must make sure that they fill the application form before the last date prescribed by the examination authority. Since the authorities will not allow any more registration after the due date.
- There is no application fee required to register for NVS admission 2021. Therefore, candidates must not pay any amount while filling in the form.
- The application form will be filled online. Therefore, candidates must make sure that they have a good internet connection before they start applying. Since any glitch in the filling, the JNVST online application form will result in unsuccessful registration.