Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Syllabus 2020: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the official authority that conducts the JNVST exam. However, prior to sitting for the exam, candidates are expected to be well aware of the 6th class syllabus of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020. Thorough knowledge of the exam syllabus subsequently leads to better performance in the exam. Hence, the syllabus is an important component from the exam point of view. It further helps the candidate in getting admission in NVS. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to the same. To know more about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Syllabus of 6th class, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Examination||Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Conducting Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline Test (OMR Based)|
|Admission To Classes||6th & 9th|
|Centre Of Examination||PAN India|
|Medium Of Examination||Among Any 21 Languages|
Check JNVST 9th Class Syllabus
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya syllabus of class 6th is mentioned below:
- Odd – Man Out
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Figure Series Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/Unfolding
- Space Visualization
- Embedded Figure
Check JNVST Answer Key
JNVST 6th Class Exam Pattern
Students who will be sitting for the 6th class JNVST exam must be well updated regarding the exam pattern of JNVST 2020. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Serial Number||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|1||Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|2||Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|3||Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
Check JNVST Question Paper
- The Examination will take place offline. Questions will be objective-based.
- The Question Paper will carry 100 Questions of 100 marks.
- The Total Time Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
JNVST Class VI Entrance Test Exam Sections
As mentioned above, the JNVST Class 6th Question Paper is divided into three sections – Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic and Language Test. Hence, in this section, we have explained, what sort of questions will be asked in each section. This will help you with how to prepare for the test.
Mental Ability Test
This is a Non-Verbal Test. Questions will be based on the diagrams and figures. The section is divided into ten parts with 4 questions each.
- Odd Man Out (Part I)
- Figure Matching (Part II)
- Pattern Completion (Part III)
- Figure Series Completion (Part IV)
- Analogy (Part V)
- Geometrical Figure Completion – Triangle/Square/Circle (Part VI)
- Mirror Imaging (Part VII)
- Punched Hold Pattern- Folding/Unfolding (Part VIII)
- Space Visualization (Part IX)
- Embedded Figure (Part X)
The main objective of this test is to measure the candidate’s basic competencies in arithmetic. There will a total of 25 questions which will be based on the following 15 topics-
- The number and Numeric System
- Four Fundamental Operations on the whole number
- Fractional Number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and Multiples including their properties.
- Conversions of fractions into decimals and vice-versa.
- Applications of number in the measured length, mass, capacity, time, money, etc.
- Distance, Time, and Speed
- Approximation of Expressions
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Perimeter, Area, and Volume
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Percentage and its applications
The main objective of this section is to assess the reading comprehension of the candidate. This test will comprise of three passages. Each passage will carry 5 questions. Therefore, Candidates will have to read the passage carefully and answer the questions. In addition, there will be a total of 10 questions to test the grammar and writing skills of the candidates.
JNVST 6th CLass Preparation Tips
In order to get the best result, candidates must abide by certain tips and tricks. Therefore, we have provided certain preparation tips which candidates must follow. Check below.
- Navodaya Previous Question Papers: Candidates must consult the model papers in order to practice. This way, they will get familiar with the exam pattern as well as, learn how to manage time. Therefore, they must solve as JNVST model papers as they can. It will further instil confidence in the candidate.
- Navodaya Preparation Books: While preparing for the JNVST exam, candidates must consult the best books available in the market. Furthermore, the Navodaya preparation books are also available in the PDF format as well. Also, the Navodaya entrance exam books can be accessed from any stationary shop.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Time Table: The time table is an important component while preparing for an exam. Therefore, candidates must follow the best Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Time table, in order to get the optimal result. However, they must make sure that it is sustainable. Hence, it should be easy to follow, therefore, neither to packed nor too lenient.
- Navodaya Exam Syllabus: The syllabus of Navodaya Exam is one of the most important elements of preparation. Therefore, candidates must be thorough with it. It will subsequently, help the candidate in performing well in the exam leading him to get admission in NVS.
- Eat Sleep & Mediate: Candidates must remember to rest properly. It is as important as studying. Furthermore, they should healthy food. Avoid eating junk food. Subsequently, meditate to increase concentration power.