JNVST Cut off 2021 for the previous year is available here. JNVST Cut off is the minimum marks a candidate has to obtain/ score in order to get admission to the Navodaya Vidyalaya schools. The NVS Cut off is released by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on the official website. However, the cutoff will be available soon after the declaration of the result. Therefore, in order to access the cut off Navodaya Vidyalaya 2021, candidates must visit the official website. The Navodaya Vidyalaya cut off marks are released for class 6th and 9th. The cut off becomes accessible only after the JNVST results declaration of class 6th and 9th. The candidates who subsequently meet the JNV cut off marks become eligible for further rounds of the NVS admission 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, securing minimum qualifying marks does not guarantee the candidate a seat on the institution. The candidates who will not meet the qualifying marks in the cut off will not be eligible for further rounds of the NVS Admission. Furthermore, to know more about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Cut Off 2021, keep on reading the article.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the JNVST cut off marks, must note down the releasing dates of the same. Therefore, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Cut Off Marks Releasing Date||To Be Released|
Steps To Access The Cut Off Marks Of JNVST 2021
In order to access the minimum qualifying marks of 2021, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have provided the steps to access the same. Check below.
- Primarily, candidates must visit the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- Click on the “Navodaya Vidyalaya Cut Off 2021“.
- However, candidates must check the class for which they want to access the cut-off of. The NVS releases cut off for class 6th and 9th.
- After clicking on the suitable link, candidates will be redirected to a different page.
- The page will contain the PDF Format of the JNV Cut Off 2021. Candidates must click on it.
- The Navodaya Vidyalaya Cut Off will open in a pdf format.
- Candidates must download, print and save the Cut Off PDF for future references.
The last year’s cut off help the candidates in determining the subsequent cut-off. It gives the candidate an idea of what to expect in the coming year’s cut off. Therefore, we have provided details of the previous year’s (2019) cut off marks. Check below.
Previous Year Cut Off 6th Class
|Category||Navodaya Vidyalaya Cut Off Marks|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||69-70|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||60-68|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||52-59|
9th Class Previous Year’s Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Marks Of Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||60- 68|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||55- 60|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||52- 58|
There are many factors that affect the outcome of the JNV Cut Off. Therefore, we have mentioned a few. Check below.
- The Difficulty Of The Exam: If the Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper, happens to be tough, then there is a chance that the cut off marks will fall.
- The Quantity Of The Candidates: If the quantity of the candidate appearing for the exam, happens to be more, then the competition becomes tough. Since there are a lot of students who are competing for a limited number of seats. Likewise, if the quantity of the candidate is less, then the competition itself minimizes.
- The Number Of Seat Intake: If the seats offered by the institute is less than the number of applicants applying for it, then the competition increases. It is because of the same reason stated above, the quantity of the students is more than the seats available.
- Previous Years’ Trend: There are certain subject/Institutes which remains evergreen and everyone’s top priority. These trends are not becoming of a single day but a culmination of bygone years. They determine the subjects/Institutes which most applicants aspire to get in.
The Cutoff Marks will be declared soon along with the result. So, if you have any queries regarding the result, cutoff scores, then please comment on the section below.