SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Form 2021: The Online Application Form for SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2021 will be available in the month of September 2021. The Application Fees can be paid until October 2021. Candidates planning on pursuing their career in teaching by enrolling themselves in SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2021 must submit the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Form before the last date. The forms will subsequently be available on the official website of SCERT. Therefore, candidates must provide the required information. It should be noted that SCERT Odisha B.Ed Online Form 2021 should be filled with information that is valid and correct.
Since any form of misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the SCERT Odisha admission. Therefore, it is advised to go through the information brochure thoroughly before proceeding with the SCERT Odisha 2021 NTSE B.Ed Online Application Form so that there are fewer chances of error while filling up the form. Furthermore, go through the detailed article below for SCERT Odisha Application Form 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The SCERT B.Ed Application Form Will Be Releasing Soon! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Form Date 2021
The Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form will release on the official website. Therefore, candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released notification. Subsequently, they must also fill up the Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form before the last date. Furthermore, go through the schedule of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2021 from the tabular format below:
|Release of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2021||September 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of the SCERT Odisha Application Form 2021||September 2021|
|Last date for the submission of fee online||September 2021|
|Last date for the submission of fee in an offline mode||October 2021|
|SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2021||To Be Notified|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Eligibility 2021
Candidates applying for the Odisha B.Ed course of two years will have to fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the examination conducting body. Therefore, the applicants will have to go thoroughly through the conditions prescribed in the information brochure and then proceed for the Odisha NTSE B.Ed Online Application Form. We have mentioned below the eligibility criteria. It should be noted that the below-mentioned points are as per the last year’s information. Any new updates will be made available in the article.
- Candidates from General Category must have scored 50% marks and the reserved category must have scored 45% in aggregate either in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates untrained in service and appointed prior to the implementation of NCTE revised regulation 2014 will be eligible to apply.
- Teachers who are untrained but are appointed by the competent authority and have secured NCTE prescribed marks in their qualifying examination will be eligible to get enrolled for the professional training programme.
- Teachers appointed in Government aided schools/Recognized elementary schools on a regular basis with a Graduate Degree will be eligible to apply.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form 2021
The Online B.Ed Application Form of SCERT Odisha will be available online for the candidates who are planning on pursuing a two-year course. The submission of SCERT Odisha NTSE Application Form 2021 is an important procedure that needs to be completed if appearing for the entrance exam. However, only the candidates with the successfully submitted application are eligible to appear for the exam. Furthermore, the applicants should note that the final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The details provided in the Online Application Form of Odisha B.Ed should be revised by the candidate before the final submission and in case of any incorrect information, the form should be edited.
Procedure To Fill Up SCERT Online Application Form Of Odisha B.Ed 2021
We have mentioned below the procedure of filling SCERT Odisha Online B.Ed Application Form 2021 for the candidates who will be applying for the program. Go through the steps explained below so that the procedure of the submission of the form will be easier for the applicant.
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website and go for the Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form link.
- The link of the new user will be available, click on it.
- The candidate will have to provide the name, mobile number, and Email ID.
- After providing the details click on Generate OTP link.
- OTP will be sent on the provided mobile number. The candidate will have to confirm it by providing OTP.
- The candidate will have to generate the password in order to Login the system.
- The username will be the mobile number (provided at the time of Registration)
- Type the captcha and click on Login.
Step 2- Filling the Odisha NTSE B.Ed Application Form
- The candidate will have to click on the Application Form of Odisha B.Ed and select the course that you want to apply for.
- Enter the personal details such as name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Mobile number, etc.
- Thereafter, enter the course details.
- Enter the Candidate type (Fresh or In-Service)
- Thereafter, enter the address details.
- Enter the academic details.
Step 3- Uploading Images
- The candidate will have to upload the recent colored scanned photograph as per the specifications provided.
- A full signature scanned image of the candidate will also have to be uploaded as per the specifications provided.
Step 4- Payment of the Odisha B.Ed Online Application Fee
The payment of SCERT Odisha Online B.Ed Application Form Fees 2021 will be done online. The Application of the candidate will only be accepted after the payment of the Online Application Fee of Odisha B.Ed is done successfully. The payment can be done through Debit card/Credit Card/Net banking. Only after the successful payment application will be accepted.
Note: The above-mentioned amount is as per the last years’ information. The latest update regarding the Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form Fee amount will be updated in the table above.
Step 5- Print The Submitted Odisha NTSE B.Ed Application Form
After the successful payment of the Application Fee, the candidate will have to take the print out of the submitted Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form. The confirmation page will appear after the successful submission of the registration form.
Important Points Regarding SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Form 2021
- It is an important step to fill up the Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form in order to apply for the course.
- SCERT Odisha Online B.Ed Application Form 2021 will be available on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the latest released notification and examination schedule.
- Before filling the online form candidates are advised to keep active Email ID, Phone number, marks of the qualifying examination, and scanned image of photograph and signature ready.
- The details entered in the Online Application form of SCERT Odisha B.Ed should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of admission.
- The Application Form of SCERT Odisha 2021 will only be available in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it.
- The candidate should get the printout of the successfully submitted Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form for future reference.