SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card of SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020 has released on 24th October 2020. Candidates appearing for SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020 will have to carry the SCERT Odisha hall ticket on the day of the exam. SCERT conducts an entrance exam for the admission of the candidates who want to pursue B.Ed course of two years. The SCERT Odisha 2020 Admit Card is released on the official website and candidates who have successfully filled up the SCERT Odisha Application form will be able to download it by providing the required credentials. The document mentions all the required details which will be important for the candidate on the day of the exam. Furthermore, for more of the details of how to download SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The SCERT Odisha B.Ed Hall Ticket Has Been Released! Download Now.
SCERT Odisha Admit Card Download Date 2020
It is important that the candidates keep themselves updated with the latest released scheduled date regarding SCERT Odisha. Furthermore, go through the schedule of the Hall Ticket from the tabular format below.
|Release of SCERT Odisha 2020 Admit Card||24th October 2020|
|SCERT Odisha 2020 exam||To Be Announced|
Steps To Download SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020
Candidates will have to download the SCERT Odisha Admit Card from the official website of the examination conducting body. The Admit Card will only be available in an online mode and the document will not be available in any other way. Candidates will have to enter the required credentials to download the SCERT Odisha Hall Ticket successfully and keep it till the admission process gets over. Follow the steps mentioned below for downloading the Admit Card.
- Visit the official website. The Link of SCERT Odisha Hall Ticket 2020 will be available as per the notified date.
- Go to the Admission Portal and navigate for the Admit card link.
- Click on the SCERT Odisha Hall Ticket link and enter the required credentials as per asked. The details entered should be valid and correct in order to download the Admit Card successfully.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the SCERT Odisha Admit Card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- If the details are correct, download the Admit card and get at least two to three print out copies of it. Keep it carefully for future reference.
Contents Mentioned On SCERT Odisha 2020 Admit Card
It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned on SCERT Hall Ticket Odisha very carefully and in case of any discrepancy, contact the examination conducting body immediately. Furthermore, go through the contents from the points below that will be mentioned on the SCERT Odisha Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam.
- Timing of the exam
- The venue of the entrance exam
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Other important instructions related to the Odisha SCERT Exam.
Important Instructions Regarding Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2020
We have mentioned below few of the general instructions for the candidate to keep in mind regarding the Hall Ticket of SCERT Odisha 2020. Go through the general details related to the Admit Card.
- The SCERT Odisha 2020 Hall Ticket will only be available in an online mode and it will not be accessible by the candidate in person.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card should not be edited by the candidate given that the details are provided by the examination conducting body.
- The Admit Card should not be torned or damaged in any manner.
- The content mentioned on the Admit Card should be clearly visible it will not be acceptable otherwise.
- It will be important for the candidate to get the Admit Card of SCERT Odisha verified and signed by the invigilator on the day of the exam.
- The candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, the examination conducting body should be immediately contacted.
- The venue of the exam mentioned on the SCERT Odisha Admit Card will be the final one and the request of changing the venue will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
Documents To Be Carried On The Day Of The Exam
Along with SCERT Odisha B.Ed Hall Ticket candidates will have to carry the following things on the day of the exam:
- Carry one Photo ID in original such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter card etc. The picture of the candidate and address should be clearly visible on the ID.
- Candidates should have multiple copies of SCERT Odisha Admit Card, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.