Joint Admission Committee (Chandigarh) 2018 conducts the counselling procedure for admissions into different undergraduate engineering and architectural course. There will be 6 colleges offering admission for their B.Tech/B.E. /B.Arch. Courses through JAC (Chandigarh). These colleges are University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET), Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology (D.R. SSBUICET), University Institute of Engineering and Technology, PEC Institute of Technology, Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology and Chandigarh College of Architecture. In all these Universities, Bachelor in Architecture is offered by only Chandigarh College of Architecture. Like with the case of JAC (Delhi), JAC (Chandigarh) also takes up the scored secured by the candidates in their JEE (Main) exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Online correction Facility in the registration was available from 1st – 2nd July 2018. Click here to make the changes.
JAC CHANDIGARH 2018 ADMISSION BROCHURE RELEASED – Click here.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Important Dates Of JAC Chandigarh 2018
Check all the dates related to JAC Chandigarh Registration 2018 given in the table below:
|Registration process commences||5th June 2018 at 10: 00 A.M.|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||28th June 2018 till 5:00 P.M|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan||29th June 2018 till 4:00 P.M|
|Last date for online registration||30th June 2018|
|Opening of Correction Window||1st July – 2 nd July, 2018|
JAC Chandigarh 2018 Application Form
JAC Chandigarh 2018 registration had begun from 5th June 2018 and closed on 13th June 2018.
The date for the start of online procedure for JAC Chandigarh 2018 had been announced. Students were required to visit the official website http://www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in for the updated information regarding the announcements of the official dates of registration and counselling.
The detailed procedure of JAC Chandigarh B.tech counselling 2018 includes online registration, Registration fee payment, Document Verification, Online choice filling, Mock Counselling, Choice locking and printing of locked choices.
Qualified candidates had to fill online registration form by following mentioned steps:
- Candidates have to visit the official website and fill the registration form.
- For Log-in candidates have to mention their JEE Main roll number and password created during the registration of JEE MAIN 2018. After the successful log in, system will ask for the change in password.
- Candidates applying for both engineering and architecture courses will only have to register once and choose course applying for as both.
- After filling all the required details, submit the application form and pay the registration fee.
Registration Fee Payment
- After the completion of an online registration form for JAC Chandigarh B.Tech. Counselling 2018, candidates had to pay the registration fee. Registration fee is non-refundable in nature Payment of fee could be done either through debit/credit card, internet banking or e-challan.
- Registration fee varies for different categories. For general category students amount to be paid is Rs.2100/- and for SC/ST/PwD the amount is Rs.1050/-
- Candidates have to pay registration fee only at the beginning of counselling of JAC Chandigarh process 2018. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the subsequent rounds of counselling.
Online Choice Filling
- Candidates are required to fill choices using the user Id and password created by the candidate. Availability of seats will be displayed depending on the eligibility of the candidate. Candidates are suggested to fill as many choices as possible. The fee structure of the institutes will also be available at the time of choice filling.
- If candidates are eligible for both the streams, they are required to submit the single set of combined choices.
- Candidates who are eligible only for Architecture as per JEE Main, only one choice of Architecture in CCA (Chandigarh College of Architecture) will be considered automatically after successful registration.
- They are permitted to delete, re-order or change their earlier choices until they lock their final choices.
- The locking of choices involves a few steps which include re-entering the password and confirming the locking before the lock button is clicked. Candidates should follow all procedure carefully and lock their choices before the last date and time.
- Their last filled choices will automatically be locked after the deadline if candidates fail to lock their choices by the last date.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled choices after the end of each round.
- Candidates who fail to exercise any of the choices in any round will be eligible for Spot round of Counselling after depositing fee of Rs. 40,000/-.