JAC 10th Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has Released the Class 10th Board Admit Card most probably on 24th January 2020. Therefore, students must visit the official website to get the PDF of Admit Card. Candidates can access the Admit Card from the official website. However, the students can obtain their respective admit cards from the school. Usually, the school distributes the JAC 10th Admit Card to the students. JAC Class 10th Admit Card contains some very important information, such as the candidate’s name, roll number, other important instructions, etc. In this article, we will guide the students about the release dates of the 10th Class Exam JAC Admit Card, download process, details present on admit card, etc. So, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAC 10th Board Admit Card 2020. Released! Download Here!
JAC 9th Class Admit Card 2020 Released!
JAC 10th Admit Card Release Date
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is the sole responsible body for the release of Admit Card. The exact release date is unknown. However, we will update the final date as soon as it comes out. Until then, consider the tentative date given below.
|JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 Download||23/24th January 2020|
|JAC 10th Examination 2020||March 2020|
Check JAC 12th Admit Card 2020
How To Download JAC 10th Admit Card 2020?
All those who wish to know the download process can have a look at the steps given below. The steps will guide you about the online procedure of downloading the admit card.
- Visit the official JAC website (jac.jharkhand.gov.in).
- The Admit Card will activate on the given time & day.
- The School authorities can obtain the Admit Card for their students with the help of the login.
- The students can collect the JAC Admit Card 10th from the school officials.
NOTE: Ensure that every detail present on the Admit Card must be correct & valid. If there is any error or mistake, inform the school teachers immediately.
Details Present On Jharkhand Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Admit Card carries important information. Here is a list of all the details that are written on the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Schedule (Time & Day)
- Reporting Time
- Name of the School
- School Code
- Exam Venue
- Complete Address of the Exam venue
Necessary Instructions For JAC 10th Board Exam
Board Exams carry huge importance. Students appearing for the first time have no clue about the whole process. Therefore, we have written certain instructions that every candidate must know.
- Carry the JAC 10th Admit Card in every exam. In the absence of an admit card, there is no entry inside the examination hall.
- Reach the examination venue 30 to 40 minutes prior to the actual time of examination. Avoid the last-minute rush.
- Do not carry any electronic items to the examination centre. Also, any written material or cheating materials is strictly forbidden. If caught with any of the cheating items, the student will be terminated from giving the exam.
- Make sure you have enough stationery items for the exam. Check if the pens are working smoothly or not.
- Enter the details in the answer booklet properly. If you have any doubts, ask the examiner but do not commit any mistake.
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.